From princess to queen (Dean X Reader)

Dean just found out that his mom had made a deal with Azazel and he is having a hard time dealing with it. He hasn't been out of his room, except for taking more drinks. He doesn't talk to anyone. Not even Sam. I don't like seeing him like that but I am afraid to go talk to him because I might make it worse. I'm used to do that. But he needs help and Sam doesn't want to pressure him. Neither do I but he needs to talk to someone. He needs to know that someone is there for him or else he is gonna continue to drink until the next apocalypse probably.

____________

Today was a nice day so I decided to take a walk around the evening. It got dark soon but I continue to walk between the woods. The fresh air just makes me forget about everything that is going on. But while walking, I heard a sob. Is someone crying out here? I walked closer and closer to the sound until I reached the place that the person was. Is that Dean? I ask myself. And I was right.

I walked to him quietly and I sit next to him. He wipes his tears quickly as he sees me. "It's fine" I say and I place my hand on his giving it a gentle squeeze. He looks at me and I smile weakly. The look in his eyes showed how hurted he was. It was even worse than I thought. "It's ok, we all need to do this at some point. And I understand if you want me to leave, I just wanted you to know that I'm here for whenever you feel ready to talk, ok?" I say softly and he nods. I get up but he takes my hand "Don't leave" he says and I nod sitting back down.

"I just can't--" he says but gets interrupted by a sob. I rub softly his back and he wipes his tears. "All those years I was blaming my dad for getting us in this life. But he wasn't responsible for this, she was" he says. "Tell me now that you are blaming yourself because you were wrong about blaming him" I say but he doesn't answer. "You didn't do anything wrong Dean. You did what you thought was right even if that was blaming the wrong person. You didn't know the truth" "But I do now. God, my life is so screwed up and she is responsible for it" he says. "Look, I know how it feels and I'm gonna let you know that it's easier if you blame them instead of trying to find out where did you go wrong" "How could you possibly know (Y/N)?" he asks kinda ironically.

"My parents. My mom left me in next to a trash can when I was three days old. As far as I know she is a well-paid doctor with three kids now, two girls and a boy, all three of them younger than me and she is married to a very successful businessman. They live in LA. And my dad... well, I have no idea about him because they weren't sure if her husband is my dad. I was in and out foster homes until 16 and then Bobby took me in. And that's how I ended up in this life" I say looking away from him "I... I didn't know. I'm sorry" "It's ok, it's not your fault. That's why I told you that it's easier if you blame others. That way you could feel better" I say and I look back and him.

His green beautiful eyes were looking in mines. Wait, beautiful? Well, they are. No. Stop it. "I'll try" he says and I smile. "Did you ever think about why she did gave you?" he asks "Are you kidding me? All the time. At first I was blaming myself, like you do right now, and I'll be honest I've done some pretty stupid things because of that" "Like?" he asks. I roll up my sleeve and I show him my scars. "(Y/N)..." Dean whispers as he rubs softly his thumb over my scars. "Anyways..." I say rolling my sleeve down "... getting help and talking to someone helped me a lot to deal with the feeling of rejection I had all those years. Because she chose her career over me".

"Have you ever contacted her?" Dean asks "No. She doesn't want me, so I don't want anything from her. Anyways, enough with talking about my past" I say and I place my hand on his knee "Just remember not to blame yourself for something that others did, ok?" I continue and I smile "I promise I'll try" he says and smiles too "Thank you" I say. We stay like that for a while. Just looking at each other for no reason. Wow. No, stop. He is your best friend.