One night stand? (Dean X Reader)

I wake up with a horrible headache, so I keep my eyes closed. The 3rd bottle was a bad idea. There is no way I'm letting (Y/B/F) take me out for drinks again. I mean, I just broke up with Tedd but I shouldn't have agreed on going out so soon. I loved Tedd but it didn't turn out good. He accused me for cheating on him and then he left. I've never in my life cheated on anyone. He was probably trying to find an out.

I turn to my side and I can feel the sheets on my skin as I change my position. Am I naked? And as this thought pops in my mind, I hear a groan coming from my left. My eyes snap open and I see a someone next to me. Did I...? One night stand? Really? Me? Oh God.

I grab my phone from my nightstand and I call (Y/B/F). "Good morning. How did your night went?" "You let me have a one night stand with a stranger?" I whisper to her "Yeah, you needed it. And he was handsome. How was he in bed?" she asks and then the memories from last night come back. "He was great. It was probably the best sex I've ever had. But you shouldn't let me" "Is he still there?" "Yes" "Then I'm hanging up" "No, (Y/B/F)" I say but she had already ended the call.

I lay back down and I look at the man next to me. He is pretty handsome. His face is full of freckles and his dark blonde spiky hair are pairing really good with his characteristics. He opens his eyes and he looks at me. That was the best part, his green beautiful eyes. "Good morning" he says "Good morning" I say and I smile.

"Look, I had fun last night but nothing more can happen. I'm freshly broken up and I shouldn't have done this but I have an idiot for a best friend" I say "It's ok, I get it. I'm leaving" he says and gets up from the bed. Wow. That's the only thing I can think of as I see him getting dressed. He put his pants on and then turns to look at me "Like what you see?" he asks "Yeah" "Should I take them off?" he asks as he comes closer to me "No, no, you really shouldn't" I say and he nods.

The doorbell rings and I jump off the bed. "Crap" I curse under my breath and I get dressed quickly. "Stay here... uhm..." I say trying to remember his name "Dean" he says "Dean, right. Stay here" I say and I leave the bedroom. I run to the door and I open it.

"Tedd?" "Hi (Y/N)" "What are you doing here?" "I came to apologize. I was an idiot. I shouldn't yell at you like that. I love you (Y/N) and I can't forget you" he says. "You really shouldn't accused me for cheating. You had no right to" "I know, I'm just jealous. You are beautiful and smart and amazing and I thought that I wasn't enough" "I have to think about it".

"So you do have a choice" he says "Is he here?" he continues "Who?" "The other one. The one that you are sleeping with. I left and you found the perfect opportunity to bring him here. To our home?" he yells "Why are you doing this again?" I yell and he pushes me on the wall "Because you're a slut. A slut that everybody love because she is nice? Yeah, right. The only good thing on you are your boobs. The rest of it belongs to the garbage" he yells to my face. My eyes are full of tears and it's almost impossible to hold them back. "I don't know why I wasted two years of my life with you" it's the last thing he said before he was pulled off of me.

I clear my vision and I see Dean holding Tedd on the floor and he punches him. "Dean stop" I say but he doesn't seem to listen "Dean, I said stop" I say louder. He climbs off of Tedd and comes to me "Are you ok?" he asks me and I nod. "He is the guy, isn't he?" Tedd asks "Just leave Tedd" I say "I wasn't planning on staying. You can enjoy her. I'm done with this whore" he says and storms out of the house.

"I'm sorry for that" I say to Dean "Thanks for the help. You can go now" I say as I walk to my room. "It's fine. Are you sure you are ok?" he asks following me to the bedroom "Yes, go". "I kinda heard what he told you (Y/N). I can help if you need someone to talk to" he says and sits next to me. "He is a doushbag. I'm sure that you can find better" he says "Yeah, right. Like you know me. He is right. I'm a slut. I slept with a stranger that I didn't even remembered his name" "Yeah, I was kinda disappointed about that. But if you are a slut because you slept with one guy, I can't imagine what I am" he says and I chuckle.

"Smile more often, it suits you" he says and I smile. "Thanks" I say and I turn to look at him. He smiles and starts leaning closer to my face. Our lips connect and neither of us wants to pull away. But eventually he does. "I don't want to take advantage of you now, because you are hurt" he says "I thought that you already did" "Yeah, well, not again" "Ok" I say and I smile "Thank you".

He wears his jacket and I follow him to the door. "Give me a call when you are ready for something new" he says and hands me a card with his number "FBI?" I ask as I look at his card "Long story" he says and I nod. "And just so you know it was from the best sex I've ever had too" he says "Oh God, you've heard me talking to the phone, didn't you?" I say and he chuckles "Yes, I did. But it's ok" he says and smiles."I wish you use it soon" he says pointing at the card in my hand "Me too". He leans to me and pecks softly my lips. "I'll be waiting" he says before he leaves.