Do you love me? (Dean X Reader)

Since Dean took the mark of Cain, his behaviour has changed. And after his death and being a demon the difference ia becoming more and more obvious. To be honest, sometimes that he raises his voice, he scares me. But I try not to show it because I know that he is going to feel more guilty than he already feels.

The door of my room opens and Dean comes in "Hi" I say and I smile "Hi" he says and hugs me from behind "I've got us a case. Werewolf probably. How do you feel about a date-case" Dean says "A date-case? When did we start doing that?" I ask "Well, I meant like after the case it will be just the two of us in a motel room. Alone. No distractions" he whispers next to my ear "What do you say?" he asks and kisses my neck "I'll be in the car in 5" "Great" he says and kisses me one more time before he leaves the room.
________________

"So this werewolf has a taste" I say as we walk out of the police station "Yeah, let's go back to the motel and see if we can find a location" he says and I nod "or..." he says and wraps his arm around my waist "First the case and then the reward" I say and I kiss him.

As we park outside the motel, I saw a familiar face. "Wait wait" I say to Dean so he wouldn't get out of his car "Is everything ok?" he asks "No, I know her. She is the werewolf" I say "How do you know that?" he asks "Because I tried to kill her a few years ago with another hunter but she escaped". "Well, that was an easy case, wasn't it?" Dean asks and starts the engine.

We followed her to a barn a few miles away. We get out of the car "Remember, she likes bad boys" I say as I load my gun "Well, that's why I'm here" he says and kisses cheek and leaves. I go from the other side of the barn.

"I know that you are following me but I can explain" she says "We are listening" Dean says "I didn't kill those people. He did, I can't control him anymore" she says "Control who?" "Daniel" she says "Wait, Daniel? As the hunter that helped me kill you the first time?" I ask "Yes, he let me escape then" "Why?" "Because we are in love" she says "In love? Really?" Dean asks as he chuckles "Yes".

"Ok, let's say that you are in love, why is Daniel killing those people?" I say "Because I turned him" "You what?" "He got injured in a hunt and he was in a coma. So I turned him in order to help him heal. At first I thought that he could survive like me, only animals--" "But you killed someone back then" "I didn't, the other one that you killed did. I never killed anyone. And I thought that Daniel would be strong too but he gave in. I'm begging you, don't kill him" she says.

"Don't worry, we can cure your boyfriend" Dean says and I give him a questioned look. "Really?" she asks "Yes, if you take us to him, we can cure you both" he says "Then what are we still doing here?" she asks. We all go outside

"Kim, can you give us a minute?" I ask and she nods. We walk away from her "Dean, what was that? We don't know how to cure werewolves" I say "I know but I told her what she needed to hear" "Why?" "Because now she will get us to him and we can kill them both. Let's go"
"Dean--" "Come on (Y/N), this is the right thing and you know this" "No. And I haven't told you this because I was worried that I might hurt you but lately you don't sound like the Dean Winchester I know and love. The guy who saves the world no matter what. The guy who saves and helps the innocent ones. It sounds more like..." "More like who?" he asks "More like John" I say. I know that would hurt him but at this point I was too pissed with his behaviour. So I needed to say something that might make him understand what he is doing.

"Really?" he asks surprised " "I'm sorry, I didn't... Look..." I say and I cup his face with my hands "...you are a better man than you're dad ever was. So do me a favour and don't become him now. Please" I say. He jerks away from me and gets in the car storming the door. I take a deep breath and I get in the backseat.
_____________

She lead us to their house that was in the middle of nowhere. Dean cuffs her to the steering wheel "What are you doing?" she asks "I'm getting the job done" he says and gets out of the car. I get out too "I taje you front, you take the back" he says and I nod. I walk to the back but a noise from behind me causes me to stop. I turn and I look around but there is no-one. I turn again and something hits me in the side of my head and I fall on the ground. I try to get back on my feet but one more punch made me fall in the darkness.
______________