Loss (Dean X Reader)

Dean and I have been dating for the last six years. It all started on a vampire hunt six years ago. We were fighting on who would go in the nest and who would leave town because the situation was under control. He suggested on us going together but I didn't trust him. I was working alone. Of course I have heard about the famous Winchesters but still I didn't trust them. After the hunt, Dean and I went for drinks while Sam stayed in the motel, looking for the next case. And that's when it all started...

----------

"Guys! I'm going out to grab something. I won't be gone long" I yell from the library while walking to the door. "What me to drive you somewhere?" Dean asks and comes closer to me. "No, thanks" I say and I peck his lips. "What me to drive you... crazy?" he asks and smiles. I chuckle "Maybe later. See you" I say and I kiss him "Be safe" he says "I will" I say and I close the door behind me. As the cold air hit me face, the nausea came back. But I ignored it and started walking forward.

----------

"No, no, no, Dean!" I yell but he is nowhere. "DEAN!" I yell again but nothing. The pain was getting worse but the second. I couldn't stand up anymore, so I leaned against the wall behind me and slowly reached the hallway's floor. I shouldn't have get involved on Dean and Sam's fight. When I tried to hold them back from punching each other, Dean accidentally hit my six-month-old belly and I felt it. I felt that something wasn't going ok. But I'm not sure if he noticed that he hit me. More and more blood was coming out from my body. "Dean" I tried to yell but it came out as a whisper. The pain was really bad at this point. My cheeks are full of tears. "Dean, help" I whisper before everything went black.

"DEAN" I yell and I sit up on the bed. Dean jumps up and tries to understand what is happening. I was out of breath and my cheeks were full of tears. "Hey, everything is ok" Dean says and hugs me "Everything is fine" he whispers. I pull away and I lay back down. I turn my back to Dean and I cover myself with the blanket. "(Y/N)..." Dean says and rubs my arm "I'm fine" I say trying to hold back my breakdown. What if it happens again?

I couldn't fall asleep again. I need to know. After I made sure Dean was asleep, I took the things I bought when I went out earlier that day and I went quietly to the bathroom.

The next three minutes was the longest and hardest minutes of my life. All the worst case scenarios were going through my mind. And it was scary as hell to even think that I might go though all this again. I turn the three sticks upside down.

||   +   YES

That's the three things I saw. Each stick had on of these on. What am I supposed to do? How the hell am I supposed to say this to Dean? Oh God. A few tears fall from my eyes which made my sight blurry. I couldn't take mh eyes off of the three positive pregnancy tests that were in front of me. I can't do this again.