Death's door -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

It's been a week since Dean left from that room and I have no idea were or how he is doing. I get that he needs his space but that last thing he said... I know that he was hurt and it's part of my job to accept every family's reaction after they hear that their loved one is gone but this time was way different. Hearing Dean tell me how useless I am broke me apart. Not only I couldn't save Bobby but now I lost Dean too.

He hasn't came home since then. Not even to collect his things which I should consider as a good thing. He haven't called or texted me yet and it hurts too much to know that he is hurting too but he doesn't want me anywhere near him. He hates me.

I take a bottle of cheap liquor and I sit on the couch. I take the photo album from the coffee table. I start going through the pages of the album. This is my favourite album because Dean and I made it. He hates scrapbooking but I convinced him to help and it turned out great. Every photo of us hurted more causing me to drink more and more at each page.

When I reached the wedding photos, I couldn't keep it together any longer. I cried and drank over those happy photos of us that reminded me of everything that I'm about to lose... or I lost already.

I heard the door open and then Dean comes in. "Oh, I thought that you would be at work" he says "No, I got suspended for two weeks" "Ok, I'll come back another day" he says and turns to leave "No, it's fine. Do what you need to do" I say and he nods. "I'm just gonna get my things and leave" he says. I knew it.

He went in the room and got his clothes from the closet. "Why did you get suspended?" he asks breaking the awkward silence "I passed the allowed CPR time limit, wasting meds and energy. But do you really care?" I ask "Not really". "Dean, can I ask you something?" "I'm listening" he says but continues to gather his things "Look at me Dean" I say and he does "Why are you doing this? Is that because you're just angry?" I ask "I am angry and disappointed. It seems like I was wrong about you" he says and continues.

He walks to the door and opens it. "The keys" I say "You're right" he says and lets them on the counter "Goodbye (Y/N)". As the door closed I broke down again hugging the album.
_______________

A month later I hadn't heard anything from Dean but I tried to keep my distance so he could get some time to himself. Tonight I have a night shift so I am sitting on the surgeons lounge until I get paged. I was reading at my book when my pager started beeping. I was being called in the lobby. I go there and Nicole was behind the desk "Hey Nic, why was I paged?" I ask "Your husband is here" she says pointing at Dean "Thanks" I say "By the way, you got yourself some nice treat" I smile at her and I walk to him.

"Hi" I say sounding a bit hesitating "Hi, do you have time?" he asks "Yes until I get paged" "Great, can we talk? Alone?" "Sure. Follow me" I say and I lead him to a conference room. I lock the door and I close the curtains as Dean sat down. "Ok, we are alone now" I say as I sit down too. He takes out of an envelope some papers and leaves them on the table in front of me. "What are those?" I ask as I start to read them "Divorce papers" he says and I look at him with wide eyes.

"No, no" I say and I get up. "No, this isn't the end of us Dean. I'm not ready to--" "I don't care" he yells. "Dean, I'm begging you, don't do this. You don't really want this and you know it" I beg "Everytime I look at you, I see Bobby dying. I can't stand another second being next to you. I hate you (Y/N). So just sign the papers" he says and I nod. I take a pen from my pocket but I hesitate to sign "Do you really want this?" I ask one more time hoping he would stop this. "Yes, I do" he says. I nod and I sign it. He gets the papers and gets up "Bobby can finally find some peace now" he says and walks to the door

"Hey" I say angry and I stop him "I know that he meant so much to you and Sam but he meant something to me too" I say and he chuckles "You dumped him and went in surgery with someone else" he says angry too. "I never dumped him Dean. I left him with my best student, my right hand, that I chose not to take with me in that surgery. In that surgery that I was called because that woman was my patient. And I saved her. I saved her life and now three little kids have their mom back home healthy and happy. I did my job and I did it perfectly. Because I'm that good at my job" I say with watery eyes "But it isn't always easy because it has losses too. And Bobby happened to be one of them. But due to this job I learned to be stronger and deal with death because it's part of it. Sure, I can't save everyone but I can try to. I think you know what I'm talking about, right Dean?" I ask "Don't you dare to compare my job with yours" he yells "Why?" "Because it's completely different--" "Yeah, because you never moved on from the fact that you are risking your life to save people but I don't and get paid, right?" I ask but he doesn't answer "You don't have the right to judge me and my work because you have no idea what my job is like. If being a doctor was easy then everybody would be one. And if you still think that someone else could have done a better job, if you think that I'm doing more bad than good to the patients, sue me. Sue me and let the medical board to decide if I should have my license or not" I yell angrily at his face.

After a few seconds of silence he crashed his lips hard onto mines. He kissed me roughly and hungrily. I melted on the feeling of his lips against mines again. He picked me up without breaking the kiss and sat me down on the table. My legs stayed wrap around him bringing him as close to me as possible. I lay back and he follows me refusing to leave my lips. My hands started brushing his hair. He grabs both my wrists with one hand and holds them pinned down on the table above my head. His lips start to make their way to my neck planting small kisses all along the way. He sucked on my neck while his free hand made it's way inside my panties. A moan escapes my lips as I feel his fingers rubbing my soaked core which caused him to smile against my neck.

He inserted two fingers inside of me and I tired to free my hands from his grib but he didn't want to let go. I moan as I feels his perfect movement inside of me. "What do you need sweetheart?" he whispers next to my ear turning me on even more "You... I need you" I say between my moans and he chuckles. He lets my hands free and undoes his jeans. I sit up straight and he rubs his cock against my folds. I wrap my hands around the back of his neck and he pushes his whole crotch inside of me. I moan in pleasure and I drop my head back. He starts moving his hips in and out of me making me unable to control my moans. My orgasm was building up more and more with each thrust.

"Dean..." I moan "(Y/N)..." he moans "Dean... I..." I moan "I know" he says "Let go sweetheart" he continues and I cum all over his crotch with a louder moan of his name. He cums too inside of me at the same time. He pulls out and I lay back trying to catch my breath. "What was that for?" I ask but my pager starts beeping. "I gotta go. But this isn't over" I say and I fix my clothes and hair a bit before I leave the room.
_______________

After an emergency surgery that lasted about 6 hours I went in the waiting room to update the family. "Are you here for Mr Johnson?" I ask the lady that the nurse showed me "Yes, I'm Jade, his wife" "I'm Dr Winc... I'm Dr (Y/L/N), I was the one who took care of your husband when he came in after the car accident. The most serious injury he had and the only one that needed to be fixed surgically was in his head. I'll just tell you right now that, after this long brain surgery, he should make a complete recovery" "Thank you" she says and hugs me "Oh" I say surprised and I chuckle "I can get you to his room if you want" I say "Yes please" "Follow me" I say and I lead her to her husband's room.

After checking once more the patient and finally ending the paperwork that comes with every surgery I went to find Dean. But he wasn't in the room I've left him in. I go to the lobby and the waiting room but he isn't there either. So I call him. But he ignores my calls. Walking to the hallway I find an on call room. I could really use some rest right now. I open the door and I find him there. But he wasn't alone. He was on top of Nicole.

I froze. I felt like my heart stopped right then and there. I lost my breath and my body was about to break into a million pieces, like my heart. That image wasn't gonna get out of my head ever. "I... I'm sorry" I say and I get out. Every last cell on my body wanted to give up. But I managed to hold back my tears until I was alone.

I get into a supply room and I lay against the wall. I let the tears run free and I slowly slip to the floor. He moved on so easy. Was it that easy for him? Did I ever mean anything to him after all?

The door opens and Nicole comes inside. "I'm so sorry--" "I don't care" I say and I get up. I wipe my tears and I get out of the room. "I didn't mean to-" "I said that I don't care. Dean and I are over anyways" I say. God, this was harder to admit than I thought. "He can go sleep with every whore he wants" I say and I walk a bit faster. I turn the corner and I see Dean. I stop walking and I look at him. He seemed so cold. Absolutely emotionless. "Tell your girlfriend to leave me alone" I say and I walk past him.