You/Dorcas Night - Fake

Dorcas is still a little surprised about what you had offered

Dorcas is still a little surprised about what you had offered. She didn't think she had heard you right and asked for you to repeat yourself.

"I asked if you wanted me to be your fake girlfriend to make Nicolas jealous. I know how much you like him and maybe this will push him to actually ask you out."

You really didn't want Dorcas to go out with Nicolas but you wanted her to be happy so you figured that it wouldn't hurt as much to sacrifice your feelings just so Dorcas could be happy.

"Is that a really good idea, (y/n)? What if it doesn't work?"

"Then we'll just pretend that we broke. No harm in that."

Dorcas thought about it for a second and nodded.

"Wait, what are you getting out of it? It's a win-lose situation. I don't want you to be doing this just because you simply want to help me."

"Dorcas, it's the same thing for me. I just hope it makes someone jealous."

Dorcas grins and runs up to pick you up and spin you around.

"You finally like someone?! You have to tell me who this person is. I want to know everything about them."

You were already regretting even telling her that small tidbit of information. So she wouldn't suspect that she was the one that you were talking about, you would just describe the person to be the opposite of Dorcas. Since she had blonde her, you would tell her that they were a brunette and so on. It worked considering that Dorcas kept trying to guess who you were talking about.

"Come on! Tell me. You told me everything about them but no name. What gives?"

"Can't a girl keep her secrets?"

"No, we've known each other since we were little. Now tell me."

"Nope, so do we have a deal."

Dorcas smiles and pulls you into a kiss, completely surprising you.

"We have to make it seem believable. Might as well get used to kissing and holding hands."

Maybe offering to be her girlfriend was a mistake, you were just going to fall even more in love with her.

X

You were right. Agreeing to be Dorcas fake girlfriend ended up getting you into trouble. Not in literal trouble, simply that you just ended up falling harder for her. It was impossible not to. Dorcas would constantly flirt with you, kiss you, and hold your hands. She hardly separated from you unless it was absolutely necessary. It's how you ended up seeing how Nicolas flirted with Dorcas so much. At first, Dorcas loved it when he did it but as the two of you continued to 'date' even longer, she loved seeing how jealous you would get. This eventually led for her to see that she wasn't actually in love with Nicolas. It had just been a minor crush that she had quickly gotten over with after just spending a short time with you. She had no idea how she was going to end up telling you how she feels. But for now, she needed to take care of Nicolas.

"Dorcas, I know that I have terrible timing but I would love to take you out on a date. I know you're not really with (y/n). She was just someone you used to make me jealous and it worked."

He told her with a smug smile. Dorcas loved it whenever he smiled like that but now she just wanted to slap the shit out of him.

"Actually, we are dating. I have no idea where you got that information from but it was wrong. Don't you dare come near me again."

X

"She turned him down, (y/n)!"

"What? Who turned down who?"

Prudence and Agatha, grabbed your phone so you could focus on them.

"Dorcas, she turned down Nicolas for you."

"For me?"

"Stop questioning us! Dorcas turned down Nicolas for you because she likes you! Now is your chance to tell her how you really feel."

"But I.."

"Now! You can't seriously let this fake relationship continue. Make it real!"

Prudence pushed you to your feet and you ran to where they told you that Dorcas would be.

"Why are you running? What's going on?"

"They told me that you turned Nicolas down."

Dorcas sighs and puts down the book she was studying to focus on you.

"I realized that I wasn't in love with him. That I was actually in love with someone else."

She stands up and makes her way over to you.

"Who?"

Dorcas wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you down for a kiss.

"You."

She whispered against your lips.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Harley Quinn - Trust

Emily Dickinson - Poem

Katie McGrath - Dream

Stella Bonasera - ??(Cute)

Alex Danvers - Love/Hate

Jean Grey - Trouble

Lena Luthor - Heart

Arizona Robins - Sibling

Daenerys Targaryen - Mate Part 2

Lena Luthor - Too Late Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!