You/Fleur Delacour - Werewolf

You watched in amazement as the women from the Beauxbaton academy arrived

You watched in amazement as the women from the Beauxbaton academy arrived. Their uniforms were lovely to look at and the way they moved down the hall was mesmerizing. They looked so graceful and you couldn't look away. As they stopped, you caught the eye of one of them and you could've sworn she took your breath away. Your eyes looked and it was like it was just the two of you in the room. It's not until you forcefully look away that you're able to breath and she's able to focus back on following the other Beauxbatons.

"What just happened?"

Hermione whispers to you after noticing how you couldn't look away from one of them.

"I think I might have just found my mate."

"With a Beauxbatons? Really? Honestly, I figured they were going to be like a Slytherin or a Hufflepuff but a Beauxbaton was my third choice."

"Really?"

"No! They hate us."

You sigh and poke at your food.

"Just my luck. She's going to reject me."

Hermione wraps and arm around your shoulder and tries her best to comfort you as well as Luna.

"(y/n), whoever she is, she'll love you. If she even dares to think about rejecting you well then I'm sure that Luna and I will make her wish that she hadn't rejected you."

"Hermione, violence is never the answer. We would just simply talk to her."

"It's alright guys. She won't reject me if I just never approach her."

"(y/n), don't be dumb. You can't just ignore your mate. You're mates for a reason."

"Yeah, well watch me. I can and I will.'

You wait until no one is paying attention to the back of to leave. Hermione and Luna tried to stop you but there was only so much they could do without drawing any attention.

X

Fleur sat on the other side of the room and was unable to tear her eyes away from you. She had only been distracted when they mentioned about the tournament and then focused back on you. She worried about you when you stood up in the middle of dinner and left to god knows where. Fleur would've chased after you but the headmistress was keeping an eye on them.

So she distracted herself by talking to the other Beauxbatons and hoped she could find you before the start of the tournament.

X

Fleur had been unsuccessful in finding you. She searched the halls for the first couple of days but then she had gotten side tracked after her name got pulled out of the cup. Then training interfered and so she was hardly able to spend her time on trying to track you. It's not until the Yule Ball is announced that she decides that enough was enough and so made finding you her top priority.

As she searched for clues to find you, Fleur suddenly remembered seeing you with a brunette and a blonde that she had noticed walking down the halls every time she walked to the dorms that she was staying in. She figured that the best chance at finding you would end up having to ask the two of them so early on one morning, she stopped them.

"Forgive me for stopping the two of you before class but you're the only ones who can help me. My name is..."

"We know who you are Fleur. Our friend hasn't stopped talking about you since the feast."

"Your friend?"

"Yes, the one we assume that you're asking about."

"Yes! I've been looking for her everywhere but its like she's been avoiding me."

"Oh she has."

"Hermione! You don't say that.'

Luna whispered to her. Hermione rolled her eyes at Luna.

"She has this crazy idea that you'll reject her and figured the best thing to avoid getting hurt was to avoid you. The crazy thing is that she's madly in love with you and just never stops talking about you."

"Where can I find her then?"

"She loves to read. You can find her at the library."

Fleur thanks them and rushes to the library in hopes of finding you. As she walks in, she immediately has the same feeling that she had when she arrived at the dining hall. She keeps walking until the feeling grows 10x as she stood behind you.

"I've been looking everywhere for you, (y/n)"

She tells you before taking a seat. You give her a panicked look but manage not to bolt out of your seat.

"You have?"

"I have. I know that you know we're mates."

You wanted to deny it but you knew she would've been able to call you out.

"I just wanted to spare myself the heartache. Who could ever love a werewolf like me?"

"You took that choice away from me. I fell in love with you the moment we locked eyes in the dining hall."

"Oh."

"Oh. Is correct. I would've preferred to have spent the previous days getting to know you but I hope up we can make up for lost days. Would you be my date to the Yule Ball?"

"I..I don't know what to say."

"A yes would be nice.'

You give her a smile and nod.

"Then yes, I would love to be your date."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Luna Lovegood - 

Lena Luthor - Assassin

Emily Prentiss - Blind Date

Lena Luthor - Mrs. Luthor-Morningstar

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 2

Natasha Romanoff - Jedi

Hailey Baldwin - Avoiding

Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Love Part 2

Maleficent - Queen

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!