You/Lena Luthor - Too Late Part 2

You manipulated one of the items in Lena's office to trip the guy as he tried to kill her again

You manipulated one of the items in Lena's office to trip the guy as he tried to kill her again. This was his second attempt and you were frankly getting tired of the fact that Lena wasn't even bothering to keep herself safe. It was like she purposely baited all her assassins to kill her whenever she held controversial conferences and such.

"Kara, you're here!"

"What happened?"

She asked as she saw the man knocked out cold on the floor.

"He came in here to kill me. He was pointing the gun at me one second and then the next second he was knocked out cold."

Kara looks at the man suspiciously before carrying him over her shoulder to take him to the police.

"Are you going to be okay? I need.."

"Go, Kara. I'll be fine."

Kara doesn't fully believe her but didn't really have a choice other than to fly to the precinct. Ever since you had died, Lena hadn't been the same. She no longer cared about her safety and it worried her that one of these dies, she was going to be too late to save her. Kara prayed to Rao that Lena would listen to her for once and actually go to therapy to process what had happened.

X

You groaned loudly as you took a seat on Nia's couch.

"Another attempt?"

She asks you without even bothering to look up at you. It was always the same thing whenever you went to go visit her. You would always complain that Lena kept putting herself in danger and Nia would always offer herself so you could talk to Lena. You had always wanted to give in and take her offer but you knew that it would end up causing more harm than good.

"Yeah, she dismantled all her metal detectors and claimed they were just useless since Supergirl was always around to save her. All they did was just hold back everyone from arriving on time for work."

"You need to talk to her, (y/n). She's going to get herself killed. Maybe your unfinished business here on Earth is helping Lena cope with losing you."

"Do you think it'll help Lena stop being so reckless with her life?"

"Well it's not like it can get any worse."

You glared at her, making her apologize for the 'joke.'

"We'll talk to her tomorrow then."

X

"Nia, I was surprised when Jess told me that you wanted to talk."

"I'm sorry. I would've texted you but this is kind of important."

"Don't worry about it. I'm always free whenever my friends need me. What can I do for you?"

Nia looks to you as you stood besides her. With a nod, Nia began to tell Lena everything. How you've been stuck here on Earth on unfinished business and how she accidentally ended up communicating with you.