You/Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 2

You knew that the armor you wore would drive Daenerys crazy

You knew that the armor you wore would drive Daenerys crazy. You saw it first hand when you noticed her trip the day that she had managed to knock you down on your ass. At that moment, you were removing most of your armor to train and that's when you heard Missandei worry for the queen.

To test out your theory, in the coming days, you would wear different armor that you knew would highlight your muscles that you managed to gain from the constant training you would do to stay at the top of your game. Without a fail, Daenerys would react in such a way that you knew weren't entirely innocent.

With every blush and stutter, it just pushed your confidence even higher to be able to mess with the queen. You knew that you caught her eye and you were going to take full advantage of that to make an impression on the queen.

X

Eventually, you pushed your teasing even further. This time rather than just wearing armor that you knew drove her wild, you teased her. You would always pretend to fuss over how red she would get whenever you came in or make innuendos that weren't entirely innocent in the queen's ears.

Missandei just found it hilarious. The two of them were close friends but Missandei still waited until Daenerys left to quietly laugh about what you would do that day to tease her. The teasing was completely harmless and she knew that deep down, Daenerys liked the teasing.

X

Daenerys was tired of being caught off guard. It was always her being embarrassed in front of her guard because of you and she knew it was time to put her foot down. Ever since she knocked you down on your ass, all she could think about was doing it again. She would get to train you and she would get to tease you at the same time. It was a win/win in her book.

With a plan in motion, Daenerys dressed in her royal garments that she knew you were so fond of before making her way down to where you've been training for the past hour.

You're too focused on trying out the new sword techniques you learned to realize that Daenerys had been watching from behind the entire time. She finally clears her throat, scaring you.

"Y-your highness! I'm so sorry. I did not see you."

Daenerys just smirks when she finally sees you turn red for the first time since that day she sparred with you.

"I know. I wanted to see your training up close. I see you've been working on new moves. since our last session."

"I uh. I am. I realized that I needed to learn more techniques if I don't want to get my ass beaten again."

Daenerys nods as she removes her coat, remaining in only a red long sleeve and black leather pants. She walks over to the weapon racks besides the training field to grab a spear that was similar to what the Dothraki use.

"Well the Dothraki thought me a couple of moves, I'm sure that I can teach you some."

You gulp loudly, not prepared to yet again be knocked down on your ass by the queen. You knew that you stood no chance against her again. It was difficult to concentrate with the outfit that she had picked out to come train with you. Somehow, you just knew that she purposely wear it to get back at you for all those times you teased her with her council present.

"I wouldn't want to keep you from your duties."

"I've made sure to make time to train with you. In fact, I've added training sessions with you for every day from here on out. Will that be okay with you lieutenant?"

You were dead. You were so dead. With the way she was looking at you, you knew that she was doing it to get back at you. Two could play this game.

"Of course, my queen. I'll be happy to train with you."

"Good, lets begin then."

X

You groaned loudly as your head hit the ground. Daenerys looked down in concern for your wellbeing but then smirked down at you when you gave her a reassuring smile. Like last time, she had managed to knock your sword out and press your blade against your throat.

"I think we have a lot of training to do if you don't want to get yourself killed, Lieutenant."

"Yes, your highness."

"Good. We'll train in the morning and then again in the evening. I can't have my lieutenant losing so easily in battle."

With that she tosses your blade to the side of your head and stands up to put her coat back on.

"I'll see you for dinner in an hour."

You groaned loudly and simply nodded before she headed out. Yep, she was going to be the death of you. You really were regretting teasing her so much. You didn't think that she would strike back 10x harder.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Danielle Rose Russell - Playgirl

Selena (Underworld) - Lost

Saskia de Merindol - Competition

Alex Danvers - Hired

Jennifer Honey(Miss Honey) - Caught Part 2

Lena Luthor - Fine

Lena Luthor - Gone Part 2

Regina Mills - Stuck

Emilia Clarke - Basketball

Nia Nal - Awkward

Jean Grey - Pregnant

Lena Luthor - Wisdom Teeth

Michelle Jones (MJ) - Accident

Zelda Spellman - Blocked

Lena Luthor - Sleeptalking

Jules Daily - Princess

Katie McGrath - Strict

Lena Luthor/Lucy Lane - Road Trip                              

Sara Lance/ Ava Sharpe - Soulmates

Georgina Hobart - ??

Jennifer J - Busy Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!