You/Gisele Yashar - Jealous

Gisele was leaning against her as she watched you flirt with Letty

Gisele was leaning against her as she watched you flirt with Letty. She hated how Dom had refused to listen to her about hiring you for a job. Apparently you were 'crucial' to completing the job and that she just needed to accept the fact that you were going to join them for the mission.

"Quit playing around, we have a job to do."

You laughed as Gisele deliberately walked by you so she could hit your shoulders with hers. Even if you had some sort of relationship all those years ago, you could read her like the back of your hand. She was obviously jealous of the fact that you had been flirting with Letty since you had arrived. All done on purpose just so you could see if she still had feelings for you. You missed her and you knew she missed you too. Letting her go had been the biggest mistake of your life and you wanted her back. Dom calling you back for a mission had been the perfect opportunity to run into her.

"How long are you going to be torturing her?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not dumb, (y/n). You only flirted with me whenever she was around. You need to stop playing around and talk to her."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Letty."

She rolls her eyes and heads to her car.

"I'm not letting you use me for your little game anymore."

You hear her yell at you as you get in the car.

X

Grabbing the gear that Dom needed had been a success. There was just a little hiccup when you had to team up with Gisele for one part of it but other than that, it had gone smoothly. Dom had been pissed about that but didn't say anything other than to not do it again since you had gotten what he needed. On your drive back to the warehouse, you kept thinking about what Letty said and you ended up realizing that maybe she was right. The two of you are adults and could have a civil conversation.

"Gisele.."

"Oh, what happened to your girlfriend? She's busy."

"What? Letty is not my girlfriend?"

"She seems to think otherwise."

You turn to look at Letty, shaking your head when you see her wink at you. She did something and you weren't sure what it was.

"Well we're not dating. She was actually the one to tell me to come talk to you."

"So you can tell me that you're dating?"

"Gisele! Me and Letty are not dating."

GIsele takes a second to search your eyes to see if you were laying.

"Then what is it that you wanted to talk about? I can't for the live of me think of a reason why you would even want to talk to me."

"That letting you go was the biggest mistake of my life."

"List....wait what?"

You sigh and take a seat besides her as you try to think of what you wanted to say.

"When we were 'unofficially' together, I thought that you were the one for me. I still think you are. I haven't been able to get over you all these years and I don't think that I ever will. You're my ride or die, Gisele."

She just laughs over your cheesy line. Never in her life did she ever think she would hear you say something like that.

"I haven't been able to get over you either, (y/n). I want to give us a chance again but for the love of god please don't ever say that again."

You quickly nod in agreements.

"Does that mean I get to kiss you now? Because I've been dying to kiss you since the moment that I arrived."

Gisele smiled, gripped your jacket and pulled you in for a kiss.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Luna Lovegood - Heir

Maeve Wiley - Lucifer

Lena Luthor - Harm

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Fan

Katie McGrath - Dinner

Villanelle - Danger

Jennifer Jareau - Mute

Lena Luthor - Iron Man

Wynonna Earp - Angel Part 1

Wynonna Earp - Angel Part 2

Wynonna Earp - Angel Part 3

Lena Luthor - Soulmates

Natalie Mariduena - Vlog

Jean Grey - Hurt

MJ - Spidergirl

Katie McGrath - PhD

Eva Green - Consultant

Lena Luthor - Architect

Saskia De Merindol - Partner

Lena Luthor - Adoption

Sam Arias - Chicken

Kara Danvers - Hurt

Selina Kyle - ??

Lena Luthor - Soulmate Part 2

Mia Torrento - Sour Part 2

Cher Horowitz - Comfortable

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard

Lena Luthor - Werewolf

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!