You/Dianna Agron - Movie

NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE PROMPTS UNTIL I'M DOWN TO 2-3 PROMPTS.

I apologize for the inconvenience as I'm making people wait far too long for their prompts.

"So I heard back from the producers. I got good news and bad news. What do you want to hear first?"

You sigh as you hear the tone of you manager's voice. If it wasn't bad, she wouldn've just told you straight up.

"Bad news and then good news. I'm sure I could use some cheering up after I hear it."

"The bad news is that Dianna has been casted in the movie. The good news is that you got the part!"

Normally, the good news would overshadow the bad one but not this time. The two of you hadn't ended in good terms. The only good thing was that your relationship with Dianna had been private so no one had been aware that the two of you had dated except for a family and a few friends.

"You can still back out. No contracts have been signed and there's still time for them to find someone else so you won't burn any bridges."

"No. I've always wanted to do a movie like this. I'm sure Dianna and I, can be civil on set."

Your manager was not convinced at all. The two of you had disappeared off the face of the Earth after the breakup. No one had been able to get in contact with either of you for months.

"Alright. I'll still make sure they add clauses to your contract. Make sure they keep contact between the two of you to a minimum."

"..thanks Alice."

"Mhm. You're my star client. I would do anything for you."

"Sure, just admit it that you like me."

"Never!"

X

Alice might've added clauses to your contract but it was practically unavoidable to keep the contact to a minimum. Apparently, you and Dianna were girlfriends in the movie. Had you known that you were going to play the role of her girlfriend, you would've declined. Fortunately for you, there was a scene were the two of you had a big fight over something the two of you couldn't agree on.

"I'm not letting you go alone, (Dianna's role name). You promised that you wouldn't leave me behind. We're supposed to stick together. I can't protect you if you don't let me go with you."

You let out a quiet sob while you cupped her cheeks so she could look up at you.

"Please, don't go alone. Let me come with you."

"I will never be able to live with myself if you died protecting me."

"and I would never be able to live with myself if you died and I wasn't there to protect you. Can't you see that I love you, Dianna..."