You/Sara Lance - Bad Day

After finally being able to come after such a long, stressful day, you laid down on the couch and let out the tears you had been holding in since the morning

After finally being able to come after such a long, stressful day, you laid down on the couch and let out the tears you had been holding in since the morning. Your company had barely been able to avoid laying off about 5% of its staff. The number wasn't quite high up but it was alarming just to even thinking about losing 1% of the workforce. For the moment, you're able to breathe easy that no one had lost their job. You were dreading just going back to the office tomorrow but if you so much as took off a day the lives of 5% of your employees could be ruined.

Sara arrives to find the house surrounded by darkness. She's barely able to spot you on the couch as the moon shines through the clear windows that faced the living room.

"Babe?"

Concerned that you weren't acting like your usual self, Sara walks over to you. She sits beside you, comfortingly running her hand through your hair.

"Is everything okay?"

You breathe out at her touch, not realizing that you had been holding on to your breath so you would force yourself to stop crying again. You didn't want to bother her with your minor troubles when she dealt with so much.

"Everything is okay."

You sit up to face her, quick wiping away the tears that had spilled. Sara is no fool when she sees how red your eyes are.

"You're lying. What happened?"

Like usual, you deflected her concerns and stood up to head to the kitchen and start on dinner.

"Sara, nothing happened. I'm just exhausted."

Sara gently pulls on your wrist to sit down on her lap. You struggle to get out of her hold but give in when she refuses to let you go. You gripped her suit and buried your face in her chest as you once again cried. While in tears, you told her everything that had happened since you arrived at the office in the morning. Sara quietly listens to you, simply just running her fingers through your hair as she knew how it would comfort you.

"Baby, you've done everything you could and managed to keep them all from losing their job. I count that as a success. I'm sure you'll find a permanent solution in the coming days but for now, let me take care of you. How about your favorite dinner and a bath to help comfort you after such a stressful time."

You look up to her, giving her a small smile. Sara always knew what to say.

"Will you me in the bath and cuddle after?"

"You don't even have to ask."

X

Sara refused to let you lift a finger as she cooked (meal) for you. She wasn't an expert in the kitchen but she knew enough to not burn the meal. It was the effort that counted and you truly appreciated how she wanted to cook for you.

"Dinner is served."

Sara places the plate in front of you, staying besides you to see you take the first bite. You thanked her a took a large bite of said dish.

"My compliments to the chef. This is like heaven in my mouth."

She grins happy that you enjoyed the food. Serving the wine, she takes a seat in front of you and the two of you begin to enjoy a quiet meal together.

X

Again, Sara refused to let you lift a finger as she prepared the bath. Saying how as your girlfriend that it was her duty to make sure she did everything she could to help you make feel better. Not wanting to stop her from pampering you, you just leaned against the sink as you watched her get the bath ready to help you relax.

"All done, I even made sure that the water was hot enough to your liking."

You gave her a wide smile, your heart nearly bursting out of your chest for the love you had for this woman. You left your glass on the counter and walked up to her, giving her a soft kiss.

"Thank you, love. You really have no idea how much I appreciate what you've done for me."

You start to undress, only to be stopped by Sara.

"What are you doing? I told you that I was going to do everything and that includes undressing you."

You playfully roll your eyes and let her continue undressing you before you climb into the bath. Sara pours you another glass of wine as you make yourself comfortable to be able to watch her remove the layers of clothes she had on. Aware that you were watching, she makes sure to give you show before climbing in the bath with you.

X

An hour later and you both leave the bathroom in robes, too lazy and relaxed to bother with pajamas. The two of you eventually make your way to your shared bed, laying down with Sara holding you.

"I love you, Sara. Thank you for the evening. It helped a lot. I feel better."

Sara smiles and kisses the top of your head as she cuddles more into you.

"I love you too. It was my pleasure being able to take care of you after a long day."

Both of you fall asleep with a smile on your faces.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jennifer Jareau - Busy

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 2

Saskia De Merindol - Partner Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 2

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Danielle Rose Russell - Playgirl

Selena (Underworld) - Lost

Saskia de Merindol - Competition

Alex Danvers - Hired

Jennifer Honey(Miss Honey) - Caught Part 2

Lena Luthor - Fine

Lena Luthor - Gone Part 2

Regina Mills - Stuck

Emilia Clarke - Basketball

Nia Nal - Awkward

Jean Grey - Pregnant

Lena Luthor - Wisdom Teeth

Michelle Jones (MJ) - Accident

Zelda Spellman - Blocked

Lena Luthor - Sleeptalking

Jules Daily - Princess

Katie McGrath - Strict

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!