You/Daenerys Targaryen - Mate Part 1

"Jon, I don't understand why you want me to come with you or the fact that you want the Targaryen to help us

"Jon, I don't understand why you want me to come with you or the fact that you want the Targaryen to help us. We will figure this out together."

"No we won't. The Stark troops will not be able to last another war. Especially with one that can't die unless we have Valyrian steel weapons. Dragonstone is the only place that has some and without her permission, we're not going to be able to mine them."

You crossed your arms at him, still angry about the fact that he was going to kneel for Daenerys.

"Isn't there another way? If we kneel for Daenerys then it's over. You heard what her brother did. Do you really want another mad Targaryen to take over."

"If it means that I will save the people of Winterfell then yes."

You sigh and nod. He was right. Your priority was to save as many lives.

"I'll come with you."

X

You had wanted to wait outside of the room while Jon talked to Daenerys but he refused to leave you behind. Saying that he needed his best friend by his side to support him. It was just bullshit as he was scared you might end up doing something that will stop Daenerys from ever agreeing to help him.

"You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Rightful Heir of the Iron Throne, Rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, The Mother of Dragons, The Khalessi of the Great Grass Sea, The Unburnt, and The Breaker of Chains."

Daenerys felt a stinging pain on her wrist but ignored it as she continued to listen to Missandei introduce her to Jon Snow. The small pain grew bigger until she wasn't able to deal with the pain. She cried in pain at the same time as you. The guards and the rest of her company attended to her while Jon and Davos attended to you. Everything that they tried to help with the pain was useless and the only way the pain stopped was until a symbol formed on your wrists.

Daenerys' wrist had the symbol of a wolf while your wrist had the symbol of a dragon.

"What did you do?!"

Jon asks as the same time as Daenerys speaks. Once the symbol had formed, there was no lingering pain.

"No one did anything."

You tell them as Davos helped you stand back up again. You dusted yourself up and walked up to Daenerys, only to be stopped by her guards. They pointing their spears at you and held it at your throat. You knew their weapons wouldn't do anything but you still stayed still.

"Your a dragon shifter."

"H..How did you know?"

You hold up your wrist, showing her a symbol of a dragon.

"You're my mate."

Daenerys removes her coat to look at the symbol that had formed at her wrists. She traces the wolf, admiring the way it had formed.

"You're a wolf shifter?"

"I am."

Daenerys feels everyone stares at her so she quickly puts her coat back on to stop anyone from continuing to look at it.

"How is this possible? Shifters don't have mates with different species."

"It's nearly unheard of but there has been a few stories like ours."

"I want to be left alone with (y/n)."

"But Daenerys, this is important. We simply cannot wait."

Davos, tried to reason with her that what they had to tell her was urgent but Daenerys wasn't having it. She wanted to hear the stories that you had.

"It can and it will. Now leave us."

Davos and Jon refused to move so her guards had to hold them at knifepoint to lead them out of the throne room.

"Now tell me, how is this possible?"

X

You ended up telling Daenerys about two couples like you and Daenerys. One of them had been a dragon and the other a wolf. You could tell she was warming up to the idea about the fact that the two of you were mates but something was holding her back.

"I promised to never love another after what happened to Khal Drogo. I..I don't know think I would have the strength if something where to happen to you."

You give her a small smile, taking her hand and kissing the wolf symbol on her wrist.

"The reason we have a mate is because we're supposed to give each other strength. I have you to give me strength and you'll have me to give you strength."

Daenerys smiles for the very first time, she cups your cheek with one hand as she gives you a soft kiss.

"Fire and Blood."