You/Jennifer Jareau - Busy

You gripped your phone tightly as you sat in the living room

You gripped your phone tightly as you sat in the living room. For the past hour, you've felt like someone had been watching you and as much as you tried to ignore it, you just couldn't. It's been like this for weeks and nothing would ever come of it. You would always call JJ to come home early when you would feel like someone was being watched and it always worked to make the feeling go away. JJ would always make sure to check the perimeter of the house when she arrived so you could breathe a little easier to know that no one was outside. She never had a problem with coming home and help you feel better so you decided to give her a call in hopes that she would comfort you.

"This is Agent Jareau."

You bit your lip with the way she answered. You were aware that it was a habit to answer her phone like that but she had never done it to you.

"I'm sorry for bothering you tonight I have the feeling again. Can you please come home? I don't feel safe."

Jennifer sighs and looks down at the mountain of paperwork she had to get through with the team. It was all hands on deck so it was impossible for her to ask someone to take over. She worried about you for how frequently you would feel like you were being watched, only to turn out that there was nothing outside. JJ couldn't help but feel like you were only doing it so that she could go home as she would work late hours.

"I-I can't come home, (y/n). We need to find this guy as soon as possible. I'll try to go home as soon as I finish here. Just make sure to put on the alarm and have all the doors locked. I promise you that no one is watching you. I've checked all these weeks for someone looking inside the windows and I haven't found a trace of anyone being outside."

JJ felt bad for not coming home to comfort you but her hands were tied as her job required her to urgently find the guy.

You knew that sooner or later that JJ would quit running to you when you claimed that someone was watching you but you didn't think it would hurt this much. You understood that her job was important and that she couldn't always come home when you cried wolf. 

"Right. I'm sorry, Jennifer. I hope you catch the guy."

You hang up before she's able to hear your cries.

Jennifer knew that she had a lot of making up to do for upsetting you but she would end up having to worry about that at a later time. Her focus had to be on this case and nothing could distract her.

X

You're too busy crying your heart out to listen to the noise downstairs. Somehow, the man had ended up bypassing the alarm without it ringing and was now making his way upstairs. By the time you realize that you weren't alone in the house, the man had snuck up on you, covered your mouth with his hand and dragged you down to the van that was outside. You struggled as much as you could to try to get away from him but it was useless as the man was 2x your size. At the very least, you made as much of a mess possible to that when JJ arrived, she would know that something had happened to you.