You/Emma Gilbert - Mermaid Part 2

It had been a month since you had last seen Emma

It had been a month since you had last seen Emma. Not by choice as your parents refused to let you go back in case someone tried to hurt you and it upset you that you had broken your promise to her.

"Mother, please. I want to go back. I promised Emma."

"Emma is a human, (y/n). There's no reason why you should even interact with her. All humans want to do is hurt us. She's no different."

"She was the one that saved me. Emma was the one that let me stay at her place that month until I was able to come back. I owe her my life."

Your mother turns to your father for help to stop you from going back to the moon pool.

"(mother's name), this Emma girl saved her. (y/n) promised her that she would go back to visit her and she's broken that promise for a month now. We don't go back on our promises. Let (y/n) see her."

Your mother lets out a sigh and cups both of your cheeks.

"I want you to come back before the night ends. If you don't then I'll come find you. You understand me?"

You quickly nod, happy that she was letting you go see Emma.

"I promise, mother. Thank you!"

She kisses the top of your forehead and lets you go.

"Please be careful!"

X

The whole way to the moon pool, you kept worrying that Emma would be furious with you. You had kissed her and then left after promising to come back the next day. As you resurface to the rocks in the pool, you can't but be disappointed as Emma wasn't there. It was cold and you were shivering from the freezing temperatures. Maybe you were right, Emma was furious and she no longer wanted to do anything with you. You're about to jump back into the water when you spot a pair of clothes and a note wrapped in plastic.

'Cleo and Rikki keep saying to forget about you since you forgot about me but I know you didn't. I don't know what kept you from coming to see me but I know that it was beyond you. If you're reading this, I'll wait for you back at my house. Emma'

You quickly change into the clothes that Emma left for you and run as fast as you can to her place. Your hands were shaking by the time you arrived and knocked at her door.

X

"Emma, do you seriously think that she'll come back? It's been a month now."

"You weren't there when she kissed me, Cleo. I know she would've come if she could. I don't know what's stopping her but I know she's doing what she can to come see me."

The three of them turn to the door when they hear insistent knocking.

"Did anyone order pizza?"

"No, who could that be?"

Emma stands up to check who's on the other side.

"Oh my god, it's her!"

Emma rushes to open the door, tackling you into hug as she kisses you.

"You're here!"

She finally says when she pulls back.

"I'm so sorry for not coming sooner, Emma. I..."

"It doesn't matter what stopped you. All that matters is that you're here."

You give her a smile and the two of you lean in to kiss again.

"Please don't ever make me wait another month to see you."

"Never again, Emma."

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Emilia Clarke - Prank

Hermione Granger - Confrontation

Morgana Pendragon - Time Travel

Ginny Weasley - One Sided

Kate Kane - Vigilante

Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Love

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!