You/Natasha Romanoff - Warning

"Tell me again how our little sister was able to start dating Black Widow herself?"

Alex asked Kara again for the 3rd time after learning that you were dating the former assassin/turned hero.

"...It's possible that it's my fault that the two of them know each other. I brought her to the Stark Industries conference and that's how they ended up meeting. I didn't think anything of it but then we learned who she really was and figured that I needed to tell you who our sister has been going out with."

Alex rubbed her temples as she tried to wrap her head around what was happening. She stops paying attention to the two of you for one second and then all of a sudden, you're dating an assassin.

"Have you met her?"

"No but! I hear she's really nice and treats (y/n) properly."

"Did you see this for yourself? Have they invited your out no a double date with Lena or anything?"

"No...(y/n) told me."

Alex sighs and shakes her head.

"Invite them to game night. It's time we meet our little sister's girlfriend."

"Alex, (y/n) is not going to be happy that we're trying to interfere in her dating life."

"Yeah, well she can get over it. She should've thought about that when she decided to ask a literal assassin to be her girlfriend."

X

Natasha took a seat besides you after you had been ignoring her for the past 10 minutes.

"Babe, is everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! It's just that Kara invited us for game night."

"And that's bad?"

"No, it's just weird that Kara is suddenly inviting you to join us for game night. I told her you weren't big on group gatherings and she respected that for almost a year. It's weird that she's asking now."

"I don't mind going to game night with your sisters and friends."

Natasha tells you as she pulls you on to her lap to read over the text that you were trying to answer.

"Tell her that we'll be there. When is it?"

"Tonight."

"Oh, that's so sudden but that's okay. Thank god that she asked on my week off."

"Nat, you don't have to come if you don't want to. I know that it's not really your thing."

"Yeah but it's your thing and it isn't fair that you're always doing my things and I hardly do yours. So we're going to this game night.'

You give her a smile and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too, (y/n)"