You/Cate Blanchett - Jealous

"Name?"

"Name?"

The woman standing in front of you didn't bother to look you up as she searched through the various tags.

"(full name)."

She grabs the tag with your name along with an empty one and a sharpie to hand to you. While you put yours on, Cate writes her name down on her tag. She hands the sharpie back and puts on the tag. With both of your tags on, the two of you head inside the gym for the reunion.

"I still can't believe that you made me come to the reunion. I was going to skip it."

"Oh please. You'll thank me when you reunite with your olds friends. I missed mine and I regretted it. I don't want you to feel the same w..."

"(y/n)! (nickname)!? Oh my god! It is you!"

You turn around to find your best friend from high school. The two of you had gone to separate colleges and hadn't kept contact with each other. It had been one of your biggest regrets as she was the one that had been there for you for everything.

"Phoebe! It's been so long!"

The two of you give each other a tight hug. Only letting go when you hear Cate clear her throat.

"Sorry, love. I was just a little excited to see Phoebe again. Cate, this is Phoebe. She was my best friend in high school. Phoebe, this is Cate, my girlfriend."

Cate holds out her hand for Phoebe to shake, only for Phoebe to ignore it and pull her into a hug.

"The two of you are so cute! I can't believe my best friend is dating THE Cate Blanchett. What are the chances? I honestly can't picture anyone better for you, babe. The two of you are perfect for each other."

Cate narrows her eyes at Phoebe, not liking that you had used a pet name for you.

"I'm the lucky one. (y/n) is amazing."

"That she is! I had one of the hugest crushes on her. Honestly, if we hadn't went to separate colleges, I would've asked out (y/n)."

Cate wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you closer to her. She had never felt threatened by anyone until now. You were used to this gesture so out of habit, you wrapped an arm around her waist, letting your other hand rest against her stomach while you continued talking to Phoebe. Cate couldn't help but smirk when she saw Phoebe's smile drop for the tiniest bit.

"Phoebe! Don't be ridiculous. I was not your type at all. I seem to recall you having a huge crush on Jenny."

"Oh please, Jenny had nothing on you." Phoebe gives you a quick glance over, her eyes widening a bit when she takes notice of Cate's glare. "She still doesn't. Give me a call sometime. I'd love to catch up with you. I've missed you. I should let you go, I'm sure you have other people to reconnect with. It was a pleasure seeing you again (y/n). Cate."

Phoebe hands you her card and turns back to her table. Cate takes the card from your hand and crumples it in her hand.

"Cate! Why did you do that?!"

"Didn't you see how she was blatantly flirting with you? Phoebe still has a huge crush on you."

You can't help but smile when you see how much Phoebe's words had affected Cate.

"Is someone jealous?"

"Don't be ridiculous. I could never get jealous."

You leaned in to give her a quick kiss but Cate has other plans as she cups both of your cheeks and turns it into a mini makeout session for everyone to see. When the two of you pull away, the two of you can clearly see that everyone had been starring.

"Sure, you could never get jealous Cate."

You grab her hand and start leading her out of the gym.

"Wait, where are we going?"

"Back to the hotel. I'm taking full advantage of this mood of yours."

Cate just let you dragged her out. There was no reason to complain as the two you were heading back to the hotel so she could make sure that you knew that you were hers and no one else's.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Alex Danvers - Hired Part 2

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 3

Katie McGrath - Con

Jean Grey - Pregnant Part 2

Lena Luthor - SleepTalking Part 2

Lena Luthor - Lord

Dianna Agron -

Alex Danvers/Maggie Sawyer - Experiment

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Tease

Zelda Spellman - Break Up

Ava Sharpe/Sara Lance - Soulmates Part 2

Jennifer Honey - ??(Fluff)

Lena Luthor - Time Travel Part 2

Saskia de Merindol - Cuddle

Emilia Clarke - Dinner

Emily Dickinson/Sue Gilbert - ??

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!