You/Hermione Granger - Calm Part 2

Snape was trying his best to warm up to Granger as he liked to call her but it was impossible to do so when he would always end up catching the two of you in the most inconvenient times

Snape was trying his best to warm up to Granger as he liked to call her but it was impossible to do so when he would always end up catching the two of you in the most inconvenient times. There was the time he caught the two of you making out at the library, or how you were feeding Hermione some of your food, or when the two of you had to change shirts since her was ruined and needed to present, or how he caught her 'fixing' your tie. He knew that the two of you were making out but he wasn't going to ask any question when the two of you blurted out a random excuse.

Eventually, it got to the point that he got tired of continuing to catch the two of you. So he simply made a short spell to warm him if the two of you were close by so he could be aware of his surroundings. It helped as it decreased the amount of times he would catch you making out and allowed him to warm up to Granger. You tried to get him to call her by her name but he refused saying that she still wasn't at that point.

X

It was a year since your father found out about Hermione and all was going well. That was until Ron decided to fuck everything up.

"What do you say about going to the Leaky Cauldron?"

"Yeah, that sounds fund. Let me ask (y/n)."

Ron takes her wrist to stop her from going out to find you.

"I was thinking that it could just be the two of us. Like in a date."

Hermione thinks he's joking so she starts to laugh. When it's apparent that he wasn't kidding at all, she stops.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

"What are you thinking, Ron? I'm dating (y/n). I love her."

He scoffs and shakes his head.

"Don't you think it's time to get over your silly phase? You're getting older. Give me a chance. I'll treat you better than her."

"Ron, you're being ridiculous. How could you even say things like that?"

"Because I love you Hermione! I'm tired of seeing the two of you together."