You/Selina Kyle - Heirloom Part 1

Selina's eyes shined when they landed at the necklace that you were currently wearing

Selina's eyes shined when they landed at the necklace that you were currently wearing. She had heard of the heirloom but she didn't think something as expensive would ever be worn out in public. That thing was worth 50 million the last time she heard. Grabbing two wine glasses, she walks over to you.

"You look like you could use a drink."

The woman standing in front of you was gorgeous and it surprised you that she was talking to you. Everyone was afraid of pissing off the boss' daughter after what happened in the last party and so they left you alone.

"Me?"

Selina gives you a charming smile and holds out the glass for you.

"Who else would I be talking to?"

You return the smile and take the glass, taking a large sip. You hadn't realized it was a tad strong so you started coughing. Selina looks genuinely concerned as she hands you a glass of water that she took from a passing water. You gratefully take it and drink it all.

"Too strong?"

"I didn't know we were even serving something like this."

"That's my fault. I might've added a little vodka to it. I'm sorry."

"No, no. It's fine. I did need a drink."

Selina takes another glass from the waiter and hands it to you.

"This should be more for you."

You thank her and the conversation between the two of you drifts off. The two of  you hit it off with your connection from the beginning. You really liked Selina and if you weren't wrong, it looked like Selina really liked you.

"I know this is too forward but how about we get out of here? It's a little stuffy."

"I couldn't agree anymore."

Not once in the past 2 hours that she's been talking to you, had Selina been thinking of ways to steal the necklace from you. You had actually distracted her from her goal of stealing it from you and it made her panic a little. She was after shiny things, not someone's heart. Focusing back on the mission, Selina knew that she needed to up her charm.

X

You had brought Selina to your place to simply have a quieter place to talk but Selina had other plans. As soon as the two of you arrived, she climbed on top of you and began to make out with you.

"Selina, wait.." You stopped the kiss but she pulled you back in. "We're going too fast." Selina actually stops and takes a seat on your lap, making it impossible for you to think clearly with the way she was looking at you.

"I thought you brought me here for a quick fuck."

She bluntly tells you. You blush brightly, not having someone be so blunt with their words.