You/Alex Danvers - Hired Part 1

"So you'll be working here with Brainy to help him with the intelligence part of the mission, he'll be th

"So you'll be working here with Brainy to help him with the intelligence part of the mission, he'll be th...."

Alex was interrupted by you coming to greet the new agent that she had ended up hiring to help Brainy.

"Oh my god! I didn't know you were coming to work here."

You wrapped your arms around Nat, happy to see your ex girlfriend/friend after being apart for so long.

"It never occurred to me that you would also be working here. I thought you were still stationed in the desert station."

"Nah, I requested to be transferred to be with my girlfriend. I see that the two of you met already."

Alex looks curiously between the two of you. Not understanding how the two of you knew each other. The only Nat that you had ever mentioned was your ex girlfriend....

"This must be your ex?"

You frown at her, realizing that Alex had no idea that she had ended up hiring your ex.

"Yeah, I thought you knew that she was also an agent."

Nat looks between the the two of you, feeling like she should leave the two of you alone to talk.

"Right, well I'll leave the two of you. It seems like the two of you need to talk. I'll just head over to Brainy."

Neither of you paid attention to her as she left. The two of you were too busy talking about the fact that Alex had just unknowingly hired your ex.

"Alex, it's not a big deal. I'm over her. There's no hard feelings between us. We broke up in good terms. We're just friends now."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to come to work and have to be dealing with your ex."

You leaned in to peck her lips, happy that Alex was sweet enough to make sure you wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

"Babe, like I said, we're just friends. I'm happy to see her again, I hadn't realized that I was missing my friend."

It didn't sit right with Alex that you were in good terms with your ex. It made think back about how Maggie would still be friends with her exes and ultimately ended up cheating on her with them. But this was you so there was nothing to worry about, the two of you trusted each other.

"Alright but if you change your mind, I can have her transferred out of the station faster than she can say 'Supergirl.'"

X

Kara was currently talking about her latest date with Lena in Alex's office and then stopped when she realized that Alex wasn't paying attention. She turned around to find that she was glaring at you and the newest agent that she had hired.

"Uh, what did I miss?"

"What?"

Alex turns to Kara, realizing that she had been caught.