You/Saskia De Merindol - Partner Part 2

Going to the office to work with Saskia was hell and that was putting it lightly

Going to the office to work with Saskia was hell and that was putting it lightly. She knew all your buttons and exactly how to use them to get you all worked up but never pushed them far enough to finish you off. It was torture and the more and more she continued playing with you, the more of a mess you were.

X

You let out a quiet of pain and pleasure as Saskia pushed you against the wall of your office. You're barely able to catch up with what she's doing to you when she's already letting you go. You're breathing hard, trying to calm yourself down with Saskia simply starring down at you with a smirk. She crosses her arms, loving the reaction she had gotten out of you with just a few kisses.

"S-stop doing that! You're going to get us both fired."

"Doing what? I haven't done anything, (y/n)."

You glare at her and then switched positions with her so that her back was now against the wall.

"You keep teasing me! You just drag me into my office, barely kiss me for a few seconds and then you just rush out, leaving me confused about what's happened."

Saskia leans in close to you, letting you feel her breath against your lips. You knew if you leaned in to kiss her that Saskia would just pull back so that all you're met with is air.

"I can stop if you want. Just tell me to do so and I will."

"I want you to stop."

You say breathlessly. Saskia, lets her forehead rest against your, tucking in a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Pause for a second. Do you really want me to stop? I just want to make sure that you're still okay with this."

You nod quickly.

"Verbal confirmation, I want to make sure that you're absolutely okay with what we're doing."

"I'm okay with what we're doing."

With your approval, Saskia moves back to let her head rest against the wall.

"Make me."

You glared at her, wrapping your hand around her throat, simply lightly squeezing but not enough to cut of her breathing.

"Stop teasing me, Saskia. You really don't want to test me."

Saskia gives you an innocent smile and leans in to kiss you.

"Okay, I'll stop..."

She whispers when she sees you close your eyes and lean in to meet her in the middle for a kiss. Your lips briefly touch before you're chasing after them when she pulls back.

"When I'm done with my fun."

Saskia bites her lip when she sees how aroused you are. She squeezed her thighs together at the thought of you fucking her right then and there.

"Oh, you're going to regret not listening to me."

You reach over to lock the office door before you let your hand trail down to the zipper of Saskia's trousers.

"I don't think I will."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 2

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Danielle Rose Russell - Playgirl

Selena (Underworld) - Lost

Saskia de Merindol - Competition

Alex Danvers - Hired

Jennifer Honey(Miss Honey) - Caught Part 2

Lena Luthor - Fine

Lena Luthor - Gone Part 2

Regina Mills - Stuck

Emilia Clarke - Basketball

Nia Nal - Awkward

Jean Grey - Pregnant

Lena Luthor - Wisdom Teeth

Michelle Jones (MJ) - Accident

Zelda Spellman - Blocked

Lena Luthor - Sleeptalking

Jules Daily - Princess

Katie McGrath - Strict

Lena Luthor/Lucy Lane - Road Trip                              

Sara Lance/ Ava Sharpe - Soulmates

Georgina Hobart - ??

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!