You/Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 3

Lena is exhausted by the time she arrives to your shared apartment

Lena is exhausted by the time she arrives to your shared apartment. Originally, she had meant to be home a few hours ago but plans changed when she had been called to deal with an emergency. She's digging through her purse when she hears your growls through the door. Panicked about what might be happening, Lena hurries on finding the keys and unlocks the door. Lena had been expecting to find you fighting CADMUS agents or someone that Lex sent to assassinate her but not Kara playing tug-o-war with you.

"I must have missed something while I was gone. What happened?"

Kara looks at you and you look back at her, trying to figure out what to tell Lena. Since you're not able to explain yourself, you head to the bedroom and change back to yourself. When you come back, Lena and Kara had moved on to talk about something else.

"Now that you're back, mind explaining to me how you went from wanting to rip her neck out to playing with her?"

You wince at her words and stay quiet while trying to figure what to tell her.

"My wolf side took it seriously when you threatened to no longer her pet her after I had tackled Kara. When Kara came to the balcony to see if you were home, my wolf figured it was a good time to start being friends. Kara was unsure at first but we surprisingly got along really well."

Lena smiles and leans in to kiss you. It was such a relief to heat that both of your sides liked Kara. She wasn't sure what she would've done if you had gone to hate Kara.

"Well good. I'm glad you're both on friendly terms. Did the two of you eat already? I could order some takeout."

Lena doesn't even have to wait for an answer as she looks between the two of you. The two of you had black holes for stomachs.

"Take out it is then."

X

It was late in the night and Kara had already headed back home to leave the two of you alone.

"Thank you for making an effort with Kara. I know how hard it must've been after what happened at the park."

The two of you had been quietly cleaning up after movie night when Lena had cut the silence. You stopped cleaning to turn and look at her.

"There's nothing for you to thank me for. I shouldn't have cast Kara aside for one mistake. She was just doing her job."

Lena gives you a smile as she makes her way to you, wrapping her arms around your neck. You can't help but bite your lip as you feel her fingers at the back of your neck.

"You know, I think you and your wolf side deserve a reward for making friends with Kara."

"Lena..you really don't have to give me anything."

She leans in to kiss you, cutting you off from what you were going to say. When she pulls back, she can't help but laugh as you chase after her lips.

"But I want to."

You weren't about to turn her down so you picked her up and carried her to your shared bedroom, were Lena thoroughly rewarded you. Had you known that this was her plan all along, you would've been nicer since the beginning.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katie McGrath - Con

Jean Grey - Pregnant Part 2

Lena Luthor - SleepTalking Part 2

Lena Luthor - Lord

Dianna Agron -

Alex Danvers/Maggie Sawyer - Experiment

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Tease

Zelda Spellman - Break Up

Ava Sharpe/Sara Lance - Soulmates Part 2

Jennifer Honey - ??(Fluff)

Lena Luthor - Time Travel Part 2

Saskia de Merindol - Cuddle

Emilia Clarke - Dinner

Emily Dickinson/Sue Gilbert - ??

Octavia Blake - Kill

Carol Danvers - Pain

Jade Thirlwall - Introductions

Lena Luthor - Lollipop

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!