You/Daenerys Targaryen - Spy Part 2

AN: First part is in Book 1

Sansa did not like the fact that you had stopped responding to any of her letters a couple of months ago

Sansa did not like the fact that you had stopped responding to any of her letters a couple of months ago. She had worried that they had discovered about the fact that she had sent you to spy on Daenerys but dismissed the thought since she knew that you were the best when it came to you job.

"I don't like this Arya. I need to find out what happened. I need to go to King's Landing. Find for myself what happened."

"Jon is not going to like what you're doing Sansa."

"Jon is an idiot, Arya. I kneeled for Daenerys. You have to agree with me that Daenerys isn't suitable to be the ruler of the seven kingdoms."

Arya stayed quiet, making Sansa turn around to face her.

"Right?!"

"Yes, she's not fit to rule"

Sansa turns to face her mirror as she fixes her hair.

"Good, we set out for King's Landing tomorrow."

X

They ended up setting out for King's Landing a day later as Jon refused to let them go alone. Saying that he hated the fact that he wouldn't be there to protect them. Sansa had tried to argue to just let Brienne go with them but Jon refused so Sansa gave in and waited for him. She could still split from him to find you in King's Landing.

It took almost three weeks to arrive at King's Landing. She was furious over the fact that Jon insisted to stop at every town on the way as it just made their trip much longer. The minute the horses stopped, Sansa bolted to her room.

"What's her hurry?"

"Maybe she got sick of you?"

"Very funny, Arya. Lets hurry and unpack. Daenerys invited us for dinner."

X

Sansa could've believe her eyes when she saw you take a seat besides Daenerys. When she had hired you, you bragged about the fact that you would be unnoticed but that wasn't the case. Now you were standing besides the very woman that she had hired to spy on. It made her nervous since she wasn't sure if Daenerys knew about how she paid to have someone spy on her.

"I hope you had a safe journey on the way here. I'm trying to do my best to make sure that the streets are safe for people to travel between towns."

"We did not have a problem on the way, Daenerys. You're doing a wonderful job as expected."

Daenerys smiles at the compliment. She motions for the food to be brought over and everyone starts to eat. The entire time, they spend it catching each other up with what had happened since Daenerys captured Westeros.

"You've been awfully quiet, Sansa. Is the food not up to your standards."

Sansa looks up to find everyone staring at her. She looks to you but you quickly divert your eyes to look somewhere else.

"It's delicious, Daenerys. I just haven't been feeling well."

"Oh no. How about (y/n) takes you to the court physician. She knows the way. I'm sure the two of you have plenty to talk about."

Sansa narrows her eyes at you and then Daenerys.

"Do not look at her like that. I will not have you try to threaten my beloved in my castle."

"You know?"

"Of course, I know. (y/n), revealed to me everything about how you had hired her to spy on me."

Jon is incredulous as he tries to process what he had just heard.

"Sansa, is that true?"

"Jon, you can't seriously trust Daenerys. I had to make sure that she had no ill intentions against us."

Jon shakes his head and looks towards Daenerys and you.

"Please forgive me, my queen. I had no idea that Sansa had paid to spy on you. Had I know, I would've put a stop to it."

Daenerys holds up her hand to stop him from talking any further.

"I'm not furious. I did meet the love of my life because of Sansa's inability to trust me."

"That's wonderful news."

"It is. I'm willing to forgive and forget about this if Sansa dismisses (y/n) from her job. (y/n) might be loyal to me but she had still pledged to Sansa to keep tabs on me and it's impossible to have a normal relationship with her when (y/n) keeps receiving letters from Sansa to ask about me."

Jon turns to Sansa in hopes that she would dismiss you but she never does.

"I dismiss you from her service then. I'll make sure that Sansa doesn't do something like this again."

You give him a smile and leaned in to kiss Daenerys. The two of you would finally be able to peacefully get married.

"Thank you, Jon."

He nods and raises his glass.

"To the two of you. May you have a long and wonderful marriage"

The two of you give him a confused look as neither of you had revealed to him about the fact that you were planning to get married. He just laughs and points to his ring finger.

"They're quite big and impossible to miss."

Daenerys laughs along with him. Happy that the two houses weren't going to have any problems. She would've hated to do the same thing to the Starks as she had done to the Lannisters.

"(y/n), deserves the best."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Natasha Romanoff - Jedi

Hailey Baldwin - Avoiding

Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Love Part 2

Maleficent - Queen

Natasha Romanoff - Mission

Lena Luthor/ Kara Danvers - Immortal Part 2. 

Fleur Delacour - Werewolf Part 2

Clèmence Poésy - Pregnant

Hermione Granger - Calm

Fleur Delacour - Angel

Katherine Pierce - Death

Lena Luthor - Assassin Part 2

Lena Luthor - The Letter

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!