You/Hermione Granger - Calm

You sighed as you watched Hermione laugh at something that Ron had said

You sighed as you watched Hermione laugh at something that Ron had said. The last time that the two of you had been able to spend some time together was almost 2 weeks ago and you missed her. Your father had been insistent on practicing with Draco for the Quidditch tryouts. You had tried to get out of them but he wouldn't let you, saying that it was the family tradition to lead the Slytherin team to victory against the 3 other house. Draco had tried to help you spend some time with Hermione but your father discovered that you skipped practice and so the practice after that, he was always present. Making it impossible to spend some time with Hermione

"I don't understand why you can't just steal some of your dad's potions to help you figure out a way to spend some time with Hermione."

"Because Draco, he keeps count of everything that he has in his closet. I'm the only other person with the key and if he sees that something is missing, he is going to know that it's me."

Draco turned to face Professor Snape, almost yelling in surprise when the two of them locked eyes.

"I seriously have no idea how he's your dad. The two of you are so different."

"I can't blame him for being like that. He's dealt with a lot of shit over the years. It just sucks that he puts so much pressure on me. I'm not even supposed to be dating Hermione because she's a Gryffindor. It's ridiculous."

"Well..."

"Not a fucking word, Draco. Your father is the same."

He sighs and rolls his eyes at the mention of his father.

"We really struck gold when it comes to our dads."

X

Hermione missed you. So much that she was quite willing to skip class and meet up with you. When you received Hermione's letter of when and where she wanted to meet, you worried that she was going to break up with you. She never once missed class so to have to miss it, it had to be something serious.

"Herm...."

As you walk in, Hermione pushes you against the wall and kisses you roughly. You're quick to respond to the kiss. Both of you had been deprived of each other's kisses that you wanted to make up for all those kisses the two of you hadn't been able to give to each other.

"Wa...'mione what...someone walks in."

You managed to get out between kisses.

"Don't care."

She whispers against your lips as she lets her hands slide under your shirt. Knowing what she had in mind, you lifted up your hands and waited for her to slide it off. Which she was about to do, only that she was stopped when someone barged in to the classroom.

"(y/n)! Granger!"

"Dad, I.."

He holds up his hand and uses the other one to rub his eyes as he tries to erase what he had seen from his mind. After about a minute, he looks up. His eyes drifting down to where the two of you where holding hands.

"Are the two of you dating?"

"Yes, sir."

Your voice trembled as you answered. You hated how it was difficult to tell what he was thinking of, especially now that he had caught the two of you kissing.

"How long?"

"Are you okay with me and Hermione dating?"

"I asked how long have you been dating?"

"A year."

He sighs and takes a seat on one of the desk.

"I am okay with the two of you dating, (y/n). At least it's not Weasley or Potter. I am sorry for making you think that I wouldn't be okay with it."

"It's alright, dad."

"It isn't. I made you feel like you couldn't tell me things and I don't want to be that parent that their kid is scared of."

"I wasn't sca...okay I was."

You tell him after he gives you a pointed look.

"I don't want you to hide things from me again, okay?"

"Yes, father."

He stands up and makes his way out of the classroom.

"Oh and Granger, 6ft away from my daughter."

Hermione's eyes widen and she quickly scrambles to put some distance between the two of you.

"Yes, sir!"

He chuckles and heads out, leaving the two of you alone.

"That went better than expected."

"So much better."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Fleur Delacour - Angel

Katherine Pierce - Death

Lena Luthor - Assassin Part 2

Lena Luthor - The Letter

Lena Luthor - Mrs. Luthor-Morningstar Part 2

Lena Luthor - Metahuman

Katherine Pierce - Happy Ending

Penelope Garcia - Kidnapped

Taylor Swift - Diabetic

Daenerys Targaryen - Mate

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!