You/Wynonna Earp - Angel Part 1

You closed your eyes as you felt a pain in your chest

You closed your eyes as you felt a pain in your chest. Never in your life had you experienced such pain but that was only because you had been stuck between heaven and hell. It was only until recently that you had escaped and started walking with the mortals. You shouldn't even be feeling any kind of pain because nothing was really threatening your life. The only thing you could think of was that something was happening to your soulmate. Your soulmate shouldn't exist and yet here you were in the middle of the office trying to control the pain but it was becoming unbearable quickly.

Leaving the office, you headed outside to freely spread your wings to follow your instincts as to where your soulmate could be. 'Purgatory' as you read a few seconds ago was calling for you and you just knew that it's where your soulmate was located. Seconds later and you're standing in front of what you assume to be an empty warehouse. You're about to head to the town when you hear yelling.

Inside, you spot 3 women. One that was tied up and two others that had knifes being held up to their necks.

"I'm going to send you back to hell! I was happening coexisting when you were peaceful but now you left me no choice!"

Wynonna tried to reach for the gun but it was too far away. The revenants just laugh as they see her struggle to save her sister and friend.

"You can't do anything, heir. You're nothing without your gun. All you can do is watch as they suffer because of you."

Your eyes widened as you saw the gun glow when Wynonna tried to reach for it. No doubt that it was Peacemaker. A gun used to sent revenants back to hell. You didn't think they still existed but you were wrong. Not wanting to let this continue any longer, you step out of the shadows.

"Let them go and perhaps I might let you live."

The two revenants just look at each other before laughing at you. No one else could weird Peacemaker so they weren't worried about some random stranger trying to send them back to hell.

"And who might you be?"

"For someone that has been to hell, I'm surprised you can't remember me."

While they're distracted trying to remember who you might be, you bend over to grab the gun and shoot them straight in the head. One of them has enough time to react and briefly slides the knife against the redhead.

"Nicole!"

The shorter brunette rushes over to the redhead to inspect the cut that the revenants had made.

"Here, let me help."

You walk over to her, placing your hand against the cut and slowly healing it. When you remove your hand, the only trace that is left of the cut is the blood that had spilled. They both thank you before focusing on each other.

"Uh, a little help."

"Oh, right. Sorry, Wynonna."

Nicole pulls out her knife and bends down to cut away at the rope that was holding down Wynonna. She helps her stand and the two of them make their way to you.

You/Katie McGrath and others Imagines - Part 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara