You/Zelda Spellman - Blocked

You were currently leaving a trail of kisses to Zelda's inner thighs when the door to Zelda's room is opened

"Zelda, you need to come see wha..."

Hilda finally looks up from her phone to find that the two of you were very much naked. She's in shock, not really moving or saying anything.

"Hilda! Get out!"

Hilda mumbles a quick apology as she rushes out of the room, slamming the door close behind you. You can't help but groan loudly at the fact that Zelda's sister had seen your naked ass. In a panic, you had completely covered Zelda when you heard the door open.

"I'm never going to be able to look at Hilda in the eyes ever again."

"Oh, you'll be fine. I'm sure that Hilda's already erased that memory from her mind."

"I really hope so."

You're about to lean in to kiss her when Zelda stops you.

"As much as I want to continue this with you, I don't think that I can after that panic attack. Besides I have to go see what Hilda needs."

You pout at her but roll off of her so she can dress up again.

"Another time then."

Zelda smiles and nods as she leans down to peck your lips before heading out.

X

You're currently in the process of taking Zelda's pants off when there's a loud behind the two of you. Using your body again, you cover Zelda to shield her from whoever had yelled.

"Sabrina! I thought you were going to be gone for the weekend."

You turned to find that Sabrina was already covering her eyes while she struggled to make her way through the living room to get to her room.

"Trip was cancelled. I'll see the two of you later."

With her gone, you climb off of Zelda. There was no way the two of you were going to fuck now that Sabrina was in the house.

"So how about a movie?"

You asked Zelda when the two of you were dressed again.

X

For the next weeks after, you and Zelda had been trying to take the next step in your relationship but no matter how many precautions the two of you would take, someone was always coming in the middle when things were heating up. It was funny at first but now it was just frustrating to you and Zelda.

"I swear if someone else interrupts us one more time, I'm going to fry them to a crisp."

You gently tugged on Zelda's blouse to pull her down for a kiss.

"We'll just have to take quite a lot of precautions to make sure that we aren't interrupted. Don't worry, babe. I'll take care of it. We'll have our night."

X

You looked down at the list, making sure that you had crossed off everything that you had written down as a precaution to stop anyone from interrupting the two of you. The lights were dimmed and there were several candles around the room. Zelda was the only thing missing.

After a quick message, there's a knock at your door. You didn't bother to check as you knew exactly who it was. The second the door is opened, Zelda catches your lips. The two of you are soon making out by the entrance, only pulling away when you both need to catch your breath.

"Did you take care of everything?"

"Yep. I double checked"

"Good, lets head to the bedroom."

X

The two of you are finally naked, this time Zelda is sitting between your legs. She's in the middle of teasing you when there's a knock at the window. The two of you ignore it, thinking nothing of it until the knocking becomes insistent. Ready to rip the head off of whoever was knocking at the window, Zelda pops her head out the window.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M ABOUT TO FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND?"

Edward's mouth falls open and then runs away when he sees the death glare that Zelda was giving him.

"Nothing! Enjoy your night."

Zelda smiles and goes back to where she had been kneeling.

"So where were we?"

"I believe you were about to make good on your promise about forgetting my name."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Sleeptalking

Jules Daily - Princess

Katie McGrath - Strict

Lena Luthor/Lucy Lane - Road Trip

Sara Lance/ Ava Sharpe - Soulmates

Georgina Hobart - ??

Jennifer J - Busy Part 2

Lena Luthor/Sam Arias - Tri

Lena Luthor - Time Travel

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 3

Andrea Rojas - Three

Cate Blanchett - Jealous

Alex Danvers - Hired Part 2

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 3

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!