You/Selene (Underworld) - Lost

Selene looked down at the tracks that were currently being wiped away by the rain that was pouring down

Selene looked down at the tracks that were currently being wiped away by the rain that was pouring down. She knew if she was going to be able to track down the werewolf, she would need to hurry and follow the path of whoever made the marks.

When she reaches the end of said trail, she finds herself standing in front of a cave. One that seemed to be occupied as she heard sounds coming from inside the cave. There was no doubt in her mind that it was the werewolf that she had been tracking and so she pulls out her gun and walks inside the cave to find the wolf.

You whimpering in pain as you try your best to move with the bullet that was stuck inside your body. You knew it was just a matter of time before the bullet wound would kill you. All you could hope that the pain would end quickly, never in your life had you ever felt this pain and you wanted to end. It didn't matter to you if you no longer lived. Your ears perk up when they hear footsteps coming from the entrance of the cave. You try to stand on all fours but it's useless when you fall back again as it's too painful for you to even move from the position that you were in.

Hearing a cry of pain, Selene rushes further inside the cave knowing that if the werewolf was injured that it would be an easy kill. When she stops in front of you, she can't help but notice your eyes. It looked like you had already accepted your death and was ready for your eternal sleep. You didn't even try to fight for your life when Selene pulled the gun to your head. You closed your eyes and howled, ready for the woman to shoot you but the trigger was never pulled. You open them once again when you feel her sit besides you and run her hands around your fur to find something.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just trying to help."

All her life, Selene has been going around to protect covens against werewolves as they were considered dangerous but she couldn't help but take notice that you weren't the kind that would hurt someone just to hurt them. Looking into your eyes, made her feel something that she's never felt in years and she knew that she would never be able to pull the trigger.

You growled when she pressed her fingers against the hole but Selene didn't even flinch as you showed her your teeth. She knew you were only reacting from the pain that the bullet was causing.

"This is going to hurt but I need to get the bullet out."

She pulls out one of her knifes and hurries to pull out the bullet so you don't even have time to process what's going on. You let out a sigh of relief when the pain slowly disappears. It seemed like it had never been there in the first place after a few minutes and then soon enough, you're back to being able to sit up on all fours. Selena can't help but laugh when lick the side of her cheek in gratitude. You had no idea where this woman came from or why she saved you but you were grateful. You knew then and there that you owed this woman your life for the kindness she showed you.

X

Over the weeks, Selene had come to know more about you. Ever since that knight that she saved you, you had yet to transform back into your wolf form since you enjoyed talking to her. She tried getting rid of you for the first few days, saying how you didn't have to repay her but eventually realized that you were going to stick around. Selene found herself actually liking your company. The two of you actually made a great team when traveling around the world to help out those in need.

She hadn't realized that with the time the two of you spent together, that she had slowly fallen for you and that sacred her. The last time that she had fallen for someone, it hadn't ended well. Selena knew that if she didn't want to get hurt that she needed to get away from you as soon as possible. It would hurt to lose you but it wouldn't hurt as much if she ended getting into a relationship with you and ultimately breaking up.

"Where are you going?"

Selene turns around to find that you were already sitting up from your bed. The noise the door had made must've woken you up.

"I'm just going to grab us some supplies. I'll be back."

You look down to her small bag that carried the majority of her belonging and then up to see that she was wearing her coat.

"You won't be. You're taking everything with you. Why? Did I do something?"

Selene closes the door behind her to be able to talk to you without anyone hearing your conversation.

"You didn't. It's me."

"Why do I feel like you're breaking up with me?"

"(y/n)...."

"What did I do, Selene?"

"Nothing! You didn't do anything. It's me. I'm the one who fell for you and ruined things."

You're unable to utter a single word as your mind tries to wrap around what she said. You didn't Selene could love someone like you and yet here she was saying that she was leaving you behind she had fallen for you.

"What do you mean that you ruined things? You haven't done anything?"

"Precisely. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to cause you any pain and that's why I need to go. I can't be with you, (y/n)."

Selene turns around, wiping away the stray tear that was rolling down her cheek. She knew it was going to be hard to leave you behind but she didn't think it would be this hard. Without another word, she opens the door and starts to head out only for you to grab her hand and turn her around as you kiss her.

"Please don't go, Selene. I fell for you too and I can't bear the possibility of being without you."

"I-I don't want to hurt you, (y/n)."

"You saved my life. You've been nothing but kind to me. I don't think you could hurt me. Please stay."

Selena didn't say anything for a long time that you were honestly expecting for her to just leave without another word. She instead, surprises you with another kiss.

"I'll stay"

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Saskia de Merindol - Competition

Alex Danvers - Hired

Jennifer Honey(Miss Honey) - Caught Part 2

Lena Luthor - Fine

Lena Luthor - Gone Part 2

Regina Mills - Stuck

Emilia Clarke - Basketball

Nia Nal - Awkward

Jean Grey - Pregnant

Lena Luthor - Wisdom Teeth

Michelle Jones (MJ) - Accident

Zelda Spellman - Blocked

Lena Luthor - Sleeptalking

Jules Daily - Princess

Katie McGrath - Strict

Lena Luthor/Lucy Lane - Road Trip                              

Sara Lance/ Ava Sharpe - Soulmates

Georgina Hobart - ??

Jennifer J - Busy Part 2

Lena Luthor/Sam Arias - Tri

Lena Luthor - Time Travel

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 3

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!