You/Villanelle - NYC

"By the power invested in me by the State of New York, I now pronounce you wife and wife

"By the power invested in me by the State of New York, I now pronounce you wife and wife."

The clerk says as she signs her name on the marriage certificate. While she prints out a copy, you pull Villanelle in for a kiss.

"We did it, baby. We're finally married."

"I told you we were going to make it."

You cup her cheeks to make her look up to you.

"That's all because of you. You're the one who basically sacrificed everything to help me in my career. The one who pushed me when I wanted to quit."

"And I would do it all over again."

The clerk clears her throat to grab you attention.

"The two of you are honestly cute. I hope you don't mind but is it alright if I can bother you for an autograph. My niece is such a big fan."

"Of course."

You take the paper she gave you and handed it to her. She thanked you profusely while handing you your marriage certificate.

"I'm so glad we decided to skip the ceremony. I liked that it was just you and I."

"Me too, love."

X

The two of you kept your marriage quiet because of Villanelle. She didn't want any of her coworkers treating her differently because of who her wife was and you were okay with that. It allowed the two of you some peace and quiet so neither of you would be bothered about your relationship.

There were often times that you wished to tell the world about your marriage to Villanelle just for pure convenience. Just like today, you were set to walk on the red carpet of your newest movie and Villanelle hadn't been able to find someone to cover her shift. The only saving grace was that she had been assigned to manage the officers that had been hired to deal with the crowds of the event.

"Can't I just call someone and owe them favors so you could come with me."

"Love, I told you that I can't miss this. I'm not letting you use your fame to get me out of work."

You pouted as you wrapped your arms around her neck.

"I just want to experience my first award show with you."

"and I wish I could be there for you but I'm literally in charge of keeping you safe."

You sigh sadly while running your fingers through her hair before putting on her hat to complete her uniform.

"My hero. Next award show then?"

"I'll try but I can't promise you anything."

You nod and leaned in to kiss her softly.

"I have to go. I don't want to keep you late and I don't want to be late. I'll see you later?"

"I'll see if I can get away. I have faith in you, darling. I know you'll win best actress.'

"Thank you."

X

You really wanted to enjoy your evening but you couldn't as Villanelle wasn't by your side. A couple of reporters noticed that you weren't quite happy but you just excused yourself, saying that you weren't feeling too well. Once inside the building, you headed straight to the bar as you knew you weren't going to feel any better. You tried your best to politely greet the other nominees but it was useless. You just weren't in the mood to pretend to be happy.

When the start of the show was announced, you let out a sigh of relief since you weren't going to have to pretend anymore. You rushed to your seat and waited for the the host to come out.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?"

You kindly wanted to tell them to fuck off since the seats were already assigned and the spot besides you was meant to be empty as Villanelle wasn't going to come.

"It's me..Villanelle!"

She smiled as you stood up to give her a tight hug.

"You look beautiful. I thought you said that you weren't going to make it."

"I wasn't but then I realized that I wouldn't be a very good wife if I wasn't going to be here to watch you win your first award so I called a few people. By the way, you owe a couple of people some autographs and pictures."

You just kissed her, happy that you weren't going to be alone.

"I don't care. I just wanted for you to be here with me.'

X

"and the winner for lead actress goes to.......(full name)."

You're in shock as you hear your name. Villanelle calls your name several times to catch your attention.

"You won, baby. You did it. You won your first Oscar."

She stood up with you, giving you a tight hug and a kiss.

"Now go up there and get your award."

You slowly nod, still shocked to realize that Villanelle had revealed to the world that you were together. You make your way to the stage, thanking the announcers before turning to face the audience for your speech.

"...and most importantly, I'd like to thank my wife, Villanelle. For believing in me and pushing me to pursue my dreams. Without her, I wouldn't be here on this stage accepting this award. Thank you, love"

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katie McGrath - Messages

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire Part 3

Hayley Marshall - Pregnant

Cara Mason - ??

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!