You/Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Love Part 2

After professing your love to each other, things became much smoother

After professing your love to each other, things became much smoother. Denna was actually doing better with the way she would talk about her feelings and you loved her for the fact that she was trying so hard. It warmed your heart that after being literally beaten and tortured to ignore her feelings, she was making an effort to talk about her feelings with you and you were proud of her.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Oh? Was it?"

You gave her a wide smile and led her to one of the cliffs that you ended up finding while she was washing her self on a nearby lake.

"A picnic near the cliff. We've been on the run for the longest time and we deserve a break."

"Are you sure that it's safe, (y/n)? I would hate to have waste all your efforts to keep us safe only to lose it all because you wanted to do something special for me."

"Denna, do you trust me?"

Denna nods and lets you pull her down to sit on the blanket that you bought in the previous town that you had stopped by.

"Good, now relax and enjoy this wonderful dinner that I was able to get for us."

Denna looks down at all the food you were able to get, making her mouth water as she smells the delicious food.

"We can't let this go to waste."

You nodded and the two of you began to eat from the various food plates that you had got. The two of you were too busy telling each other stories that you hadn't taken notice that someone had managed to catch up with you.

For some unknown reason, something made you turn around and standing in front of you with an arrow pointed straight at Denna, was Cara.

The moment you watched her finger let go of the string, you stepped in front of the arrow.

"(Y/n)!"

Denna looks up to where the arrow had come from and finds Cara smirking at her.

"You should've never deserted Lord Rauhl. He's to going to stop until you're dead."

She tells her before disappearing into the forest. Denna wanted to chase after her to kill her with her own bare hands but stopped when she heard you coughing blood.

"No! No! (y/n), stay with me."

Denna sits down besides you, gently setting your head on her lap. It broke her heart as you struggled to breath but there wasn't anything she could do. Denna would literally have to wait until you died to use her breath of life with you.

"It's going to be okay, I know it hurts but I'm not going to let you die."

She leaned down to kiss your forehead and held you close as you continued to cough up any blood that continued to spill from your lungs.

X

"I heard something this way. Come on!"

Kahlan rushed the rest of her group to where she had heard a loud cry of pain. They tried to get her to stop but she refused, saying that someone might've gotten in trouble.

"Denna!"

Kahlan yells to her when she comes closer to realize it was the same Mord-Sith that tortured her for days. It shocking to find her in tears and holding your body close to her.

"What are you doing?! Are you torturing civilians now?"

Denna quickly shakes her head and although she tries to talk, it's impossible.

"I think that Denna cares about this woman. We need to help them."

The man steps forward to help them but Kahlan stops him.

"No, she needs to suffer the way she's made us suffer."

"Kahlan, you can't be serious."

Kahlan looks at the man for a second and then makes her way back to where they had come from.

"Kahlan! Come on! You have to help her."

"Why?! She tortured Richard and I. She deserves to feel the pain we felt."

"Because a Mord-Sith would be better use to you on your side than against you. Help her and she'll help us."

"If she turns against us, it's on you"

The man nods and they make her way back to Denna. The healer steps forwards and pulls out his herbs and everything necessary to heal the cut. Denna was hesitant to let you go but she had no choice as if she would revive you, you would suffer the same again. She watched anxiously as the man healed your wound and then laid you back down.

"She's lost a lot of blood but she'll be fine."

"Thank you! Oh, thank you!"

Denna thanks him profusely and then looks down to see that you had fallen asleep.

"You owe us for helping you save her."

Denna looks up to face Kahlan.

"I owe you my life. You saved her. Thank you."

Kahlan looks to the group and then back to the Denna. She was expecting for Denna to attack her but that wasn't the case. Denna was truly grateful for the fact that you had been helped.

"We'll set up camp here and wait until she's able fully heal."

She tells her group.

X

"W...what happened?"

You first say as you wake up. Denna rushes to your side as you sit up.

"Take it easy. Cara had been chasing us. She shot you and ran off to who knows. Khalan saved you."

"I guess I should thank her. I thought she hated us."

"Someone convinced her to trust us."

You nod and pat the spot besides you so Denna could lay down besides you.

"I thought I was going to lose you, (y/n)."

"Never. I have you and I know you'll keep me safe."

Denna leans in to kiss you softly.

"Always."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Maleficent - Queen

Natasha Romanoff - Mission

Lena Luthor/ Kara Danvers - Immortal Part 2. 

Fleur Delacour - Werewolf Part 2

Clèmence Poésy - Pregnant

Clèmence Poésy - Cat

Hermione Granger - Calm

Fleur Delacour - Angel

Katherine Pierce - Death

Lena Luthor - Assassin Part 2

Lena Luthor - The Letter

Lena Luthor - Mrs. Luthor-Morningstar Part 2

Lena Luthor - Metahuman

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!