You/Kara Danvers - Another World Part 2

"Do you think they'll actually use the device we gave them, Kara?"

You asked her one night after the two of you had finished patrolling National City. Kara turned to face you, pulling you closer to her as she cuddle with you.

"Mmm. I'm not sure. Maybe? I ended up realizing that I didn't even told them how to work but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out how it works. Why are you suddenly asking about them?"

"I know we only knew them for a few hours but they kind of grew on me. I liked that MG kid. Even if he was a little too obsessed with our lives."

Kara laughs and pulls you in for a kiss.

"You don't think they show this part in the comics, right?"

"Oh, Rao no. I really hope they don't."

Kara smirks and moves to straddle your waist.

"Guess, we'll never know."

X

MG's eyes widened as he read the latest issue of your lives.

"Guys! Guys! They mentioned us in this issue."

"What are you talking about, MG?"

He takes a seat with the rest and opens up to the page where they mention a group of kids with supernatural powers.

"That can't be us. How would the writes even know about us?"

"They explained to us the theory about multiple Earth's and theirs exist. We exist in this issue because they met us. We have to go see them."

"I don't know MG. We don't even know how to work this thing."

"I'll figure it out. Please. You can't tell me that you didn't think they were fucking cool."

"...they were kind of cool."

"Great! I'll figure out how to get to their world then."

X

A portal suddenly opened up as you and Kara were fighting a monster that had started terrorizing National City.

"Shit Kara, it's them. Distract them while I make sure they keep a safe distance."

Kara nods and distracts the monster while you make your way down to the group of friends.

"Not that I'm not excited to have you guys here but you could have chosen a better time. Please, get behind the black vans and we'll come get you when it's safe."

They nod quickly as you motion for the DEO agents to come pick them up before you fly back to help Kara defeat the monster.

X

"That was fucking awesome! Seeing the two of you fight alongside each other is so much better than the lame adaptions they did of the two of you guys."

"Wait, they made a movie about us."

MG nods and pulls out his phone to search for the movie, only to realize that his phone wouldn't work in Earth.

"I guess you'll have to come visit us soon so you can see it."

"Perhaps when we're not being bombarded every day with a new monster. What are you guys doing here?"

"We just wanted to pop in and say hello. We kind of missed you guys."

"That's weird, we were actually talking about you guys yesterday."

"Oh! That reminds me, we also came to show you this."

MG pulls out the latest issue to show you the page of the two of you in bed talking about the group of friends.

Kara quickly takes the issue to see that it didn't show what happened after and then sighs in relief when it ends with the two of you sleeping.

"That's kind of cool and creepy."

Kara finally says.

"I think it's cool. What if we end up getting a show or comic about their lives. That'll be cool too."

MG nods along.

"Hell yeah. Then we can compare how accurate they are."

"Maybe. Since you guys are here, why don't we all have dinner? It'll be fun to catch each other up with what we've been up to."

"Lets go! We have so many stories to tell you. You wouldn't believe how effective your advice has been on defeating the monsters in our world."

X

"So these are the kids that ended up saving you?"

Alex asks you after introducing them.

"Yep. Apparently, we're a comic in their world."

"Wait what?"

MG, not able to hold back his excitement on meeting one of his favorite characters, pushes his way through the group to get to Alex.

"Can I please get your autograph, Agent Danvers?"

Alex looks down at the comic, surprised that it was in fact real.

"Um sure."

'We're so talking about this.' Alex mouths to you silently as she signs the comic

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf. Prompt must be about a relationship.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jennifer Jareau - Family Troubles

Waverly Earp/Nicole Haught - Breakup

Katie McGrath - Messages

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire Part 3

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!