You/Clèmence Poésy - Cat

Clèmence was in need of some inspiration

Clèmence was in need of some inspiration. She had been stuck in the worst writers block and no matter what she tried, nothing came to mind. The only thing that hadn't been tried was simply going out for a walk in nature in hope's that Mother Nature would give her some inspiration.

She walked all around her neighborhood but nothing came to her, she walked even further out to the city and still nothing. It was when she arrived at the hiking trail when inspiration struck in the form of you.

Clèmence had been just about to make her way back to her place when she took notice of how you were taking pictures of anything and everything that you came across. Such pictures would often even be accompanied with small comments that would often make her laugh. She didn't want to seem like she was being a creep by staring at the way you took pictures so she sat at a nearby bench and pretended to be on her phone.

X

You had spent the last few days inside the house, just itching to get out. It had been raining for the past few days and it had finally stopped raining in the morning. As soon as you realized that it wasn't raining, you quickly dressed and took out your camera to be able to take pictures that you've been deprived of taking since it started raining early in the week.

"Such pretty flowers."

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you, Mr. Bee."

"Crap! I'm sorry baby ant. I didn't mean to block you off from everyone else."

Were just of the few things you had said while taking pictures. You weren't quiet when you did as you hated when you were surrounded by silence. It was still too early for the trail to be packed with hikers so you were mainly alone. At least you thought you were when you suddenly feel something cold against your leg.

"and who might you be, little guy?"

You asked the cat that had bumped into you. You hear a laugh close by so you look up to see where it was coming from. The woman seemed alarmed that you had caught her, possibly even embarrassed. She stopped laughing and walked over to you.

"I'm so sorry for basically creeping on you but I've been sitting in that bench for a while to listen to the way you talked to nature. It was quite adorable and I couldn't help myself."

"Oh, it's fine. I didn't think anyone would be here at this time. Especially not this guy."

You looked to his neck hoping to find a collar but there's nothing.

"Looks like he might be a stray."

"That might be the case."

You give her a smile and nod.

"I'm (y/n)."

"I'm Clèmence. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Since you liked my comments so much, why don't you join me? I hate it when it gets quiet and I'm always happy to meet new people."

"I'd like that."

X

The two of you get to know each other while you take quite a few pictures around the trail. The cat never stopped following the two of you so you would often include him in the conversation. It made Clèmence laugh and just loved to hear it.

"So what brought you here? I don't think I've ever seen you around."

"This is actually my first time. I came here to look for some inspiration."

"Really? Did you find any?"

You weren't aware that Clèmence was subtlety checking you out as you took pictures of the nearby trees.

"I found two actually. You and the cat."

You lower the camera to look at her, catching her again in the middle of her checking you out. It makes you laugh as she tries to hide her blush.

"I might've just found my new inspiration as well then."

"Who?"

You pull up the camera back to your face and point it at her.

"You."

You tell her at the same time as you press down on the shutter-button. As you pull up the picture, Clèmence is smiling and you could clearly see the blush that she had been trying to hide.

X

The two of you would meet each other quite a few times after that time as the two of you had become each other's muse. Clèmence had been able to work on most of her script and you kept taking pictures of her in various poses.

"I think we need to thank Red for the fact that we ended up talking that day. I don't think I would've actually gone up and talked to you if you hadn't caught me."

You leaned down to kiss her, handing her the latest picture that you had taken of them together.

"For some reason, I just know that he did it on purpose. He's our little matchmaker."

Clèmence nodded in agreement and grabbed a piece of tape to put it on the wall that she was currently filling with the pictures you had taken. They were her favorite thing to look at since you just had a talent to capture the beauty in everything.

"Maybe we should've just called him Cupid."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hermione Granger - Calm

Fleur Delacour - Angel

Katherine Pierce - Death

Lena Luthor - Assassin Part 2

Lena Luthor - The Letter

Lena Luthor - Mrs. Luthor-Morningstar Part 2

Lena Luthor - Metahuman

Katherine Pierce - Happy Ending

Penelope Garcia - Kidnapped

Taylor Swift - Diabetic

Daenerys Targaryen - Mate

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!

-----------