You/Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Love

You waited until Darken Rahl left the dungeon to break out Denna

You waited until Darken Rahl left the dungeon to break out Denna. You had heard about how the Seeker had escaped from her grasps and you knew that Lord Rahl wasn't going to be very happy with Denna.

"W..what are you.."

"Shh. I'm getting you out of here."

Denna starts to struggle against you to stop you from removing the chains.

"N..."

You covered her mouth with your hand to stop her from alerting everyone what with you were doing. If you were to be caught, no doubt that Lord Rahl would be furious with you.

"You're going to get us killed us. I'm trying to help you. Are you going to be quiet?"

Denna shakes her head, making you roll your eyes. You look around the room, finding a gag that you could use to keep her mouth shut. Rushing to grab it, you quickly put it on before she makes more noise.

"I'm getting you out of here, Denna. You don't deserve any of this."

You tell her as you cupped her cheek so she could look at you. Denna tries to yell for anyone to come but it's useless as the gag keeps her from yelling. You hurry to remove the chains and rush her out of the room before anyone catches you. Running through the various hallways, you manage to arrive to the door that hardly anyone ever knew about. It was only used by a very few people so no one would think you would've used it. As you exit the castle, you make a run for it to the forest, not even bothering to stop and catch your breath.

You don't stop until the castle no longer is visible. Denna stopped struggling when she noticed it was useless. You set her down on a log and remove her gag

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

"You realize that no one can hear you."

"I don't care. I want you to get away from me. Because of you, Lord Rahl is going to kill me. I need to go back. Beg him for forgiveness."

"After everything I went through, you want to go back to the man that hurts you. Abuses you and tortures you for everything?"

You scoff and shake your heard as you remove the rope that you had used on her.

"Go then. Go back to your Lord Rahl. I knew I should've just left you."

Denna turns to the direction the castle was in and starts walking that way.

"You should've. You wasted your time."

X

You wake up with a jolt when you hear a branch break.