You/Lena Luthor - SleepTalking Part 2

You took a deep breath and fixed the outfit you had specifically picked out for today

You took a deep breath and fixed the outfit you had specifically picked out for today. You've been so nervous since the morning and nothing you did was helping you calm them. The only one who could do so wasn't in the room currently and wouldn't come for another hour.

"(y/n), don't be nervous. It's just going to be you and Lena. You have nothing to worry about."

You gave Nia a small smile. Had it not been for her or Alex, you would've broken down after arriving at the venue.

"Okay! Everything is ready. The chef and waiter will deliver the food and leave soon after. The pianist will walk in at our single after dinner is finished and then a manager will come in and close it after you head back to your apartment. Nia and I will be across the restaurant to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Don't worry about a single thing, (y/n). We got this."

You took a deep breath and nodded.

"Thanks guys. I uh, got you this for helping me with the planning."

You headed to one of the booths to pull out two gift bags that you had sneaked in so they wouldn't see.

"(y/n), you didn't have to get us anything."

You don't say anything, simply just handing them the bag.

Unlike Nia, Alex takes her time to open the bag. Nia had just ripped the bag open.

"You got me utility belt?!?"

Nia wrapped you tightly in a hug, only letting go when you complained about the lack of breathing.

"I love it. Thank you so much."

"I'm glad you liked it. I made sure that it was as sleek as possible but yet had everything you might need. I included a list of what everything did and how you used it but you ripped it up in the process. I'll just send you a copy."

Nia flushes in embarrassment, giving you a quiet thanks. Alex pulls out your gift, immediately targeting one of the vases.

"This feels better than my gun. How did you do this?"

"I borrowed Lena and Brainy's designs and slightly improved it."

Alex places it back in her bag and hugs you.

"Thank you, (y/n). I love it."

"Good. I was nervous that you wouldn't."

"Well, we'll head out. Lena should be arriving at anytime soon. Just remember that we're across the building to take care of everything. You just enjoy your night with Lena."

X

"Lena, you look beautiful."

You tell her after not being able to process any words. Lena was wearing a red dress that she must've been saving for a special occasion since you've never seen it before. It highlighted all her features that you found it difficult to look respectfully. Lena smirked when she saw your wondering eyes.

"You look gorgeous. (color) looks amazing on you."

You thanked her and led her inside.

X

As Alex said, the chef and waiter left after serving dinner for the two of you. It was now just the two of you and the perfect time for you to propose. With dinner finishes, you stood up and led her to the middle of the empty room that had been cleared so you could dance with her. The pianist comes in and the music starts soon enough.

"May I have this dance?"

Lena smiled and nodded as she took your hand and let you lead the dance. The two of you quiet waltz to the tune of the music until it eventually finishes. The pianist quietly stands up and heads out when he sees you kneel.

"Lena, the time we've been together have been incredible. You've stood and supported me since the beginning. You've been patient with me and never pressured me for things that I wasn't ready. I can't see myself with anyone else. You're the one for me. I love you, Lee. I might not be perfect but I'm trying to be better. I would do anything for you. If I could, I would give you the world."

Lena can't help but smile through her tears.

"You are my world."

You smile widely and open the ring box.

"Will you marry me, Lena Luthor?"

"Yes! Of course, I will marry you!"

You slid the ring on her finger and stood up to kiss her. She just made you the happiest woman in the world.

X

Alex oofed as Nia pulled her into a tight hug.

"Lena said yes! Our best friends are getting married!"

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Lord

Dianna Agron -

Alex Danvers/Maggie Sawyer - Experiment

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Tease

Zelda Spellman - Break Up

Ava Sharpe/Sara Lance - Soulmates Part 2

Jennifer Honey - ??(Fluff)

Lena Luthor - Time Travel Part 2

Saskia de Merindol - Cuddle

Emilia Clarke - Dinner

Emily Dickinson/Sue Gilbert - ??

Octavia Blake - Kill

Carol Danvers - Pain

Jade Thirlwall - Introductions

Jennifer Jareau/Emily Prentiss - Numb

Lena Luthor - Lollipop

Kara Danvers - Home

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!