You/Fleur Delacour - Angel

You let out a deep sigh as you watched Bill hover around Fleur

You let out a deep sigh as you watched Bill hover around Fleur. You hated how he always seemed to be around her no matter what and it drove you crazy because he hardly let you talk to her alone. The only time you were even able to talk to her was in the meetings that the of you would have with the rest of the department. He thankfully wasn't part of it and it allowed you to spend around 10 minutes with her before he came around and whisked her away.

'You really need to stop letting him control how long the two of you get to talk.'

You groaned loudly as you heard your father's voice. He hadn't spoken to you in almost a week and you were grateful for that. He was always insistent on getting for you to talk to her and it annoyed.

'Not now father. You've seen how Bill does everything he can to distract her? I don't want to push her to talk to me either.'

'Then you're never going to get your chance with her. Talk to Fleur and ask her out. I can tell that she likes you. I've seen the way she looks back at you when the two of you make your way back to your offices.'

'She looks at me?'

You can already seen your father roll his eyes at your question.

'You're an angel for my sake. You can use your powers to hear what she thinks of you. Why not use them?'

'Because, I'm not going to invade her privacy. Shouldn't you frown upon this?'

'Please, you're my daughter. Besides, my rules are just recommendations. Sometimes they can be broken when it's necessary.'

You sigh and shake your head.

'I'll talk to her but I'm not going to invade her privacy.'

'That's better than nothing.'

You waited until you couldn't hear him to get the courage to make your way to Fleur's office. As you turn the corner, you spot Bill and Fleur having a serious conversation. It makes you stop in your tracks and quickly turn around before they spotted you. You were too late. Bill had probably told her how he felt about her and now you were just going to be miserable with the fact that you never told Fleur. Maybe if you had told her then Bill would've already been out of the picture.

It was in your blood to never think ill of anyone but you truly hated Bill and the way he manipulated Fleur.

X

Fleur turned around to see who had come by when Bill pulled her in to surprise her with a kiss. She doesn't hesitate to slap him and start yelling him about how inappropriate it was.

"I will be reporting this to HR, Bill. I can't believe you seriously did that."

"Fleur, I'm sorry."

"No, I let this go on to long. I don't want you near me again or I will escalate things further."

She turns around and runs after who she believed had run away.

"Please tell me that you didn't see what Bill did?"

You looked up to find Fleur standing at the entrance of your door.

"What did Bill do?"

Fleur looks relieved and closes the door behind her.

"He kissed me without my consent."

"He did what?!"

"It's fine. I'm taking care of it. I came here to talk to you."

"About what?"

"The fact that I have feelings for you. Not Bill. I had been trying to talk to you for some time to ask you out on a date but Bill was always around and I let him push me around. I hope that I'm not too late."

'Marry her, she has more guts that you did.'

"Father.."

You started to threatened but stopped when you realized that you weren't alone. Fleur gives you a confused look, trying to process what you had said.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I said Fleur..it's never too late."

She smiles as you make your way over, wrapping your arms around her neck.

"I'd love to go out on that date."

You whisper to her before leaning in to kiss her.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katherine Pierce - Death

Lena Luthor - Assassin Part 2

Lena Luthor - The Letter

Lena Luthor - Mrs. Luthor-Morningstar Part 2

Lena Luthor - Metahuman

Katherine Pierce - Happy Ending

Penelope Garcia - Kidnapped

Taylor Swift - Diabetic

Daenerys Targaryen - Mate

Lena Luthor - Too Late

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!