You/Lena Luthor/Sam Arias - Tri

"She can't be the clueless, can she?"

Lena asked Sam as the two of them watched you inspect the box of chocolate they had gotten you. One look of the inside and you quickly covered the box up to throw it away along with the card that had been attached to it.

"I don't think that she's clueless. I just don't think what we're getting her is what she wants. She's thrown everything away from the food to the candy. I don't think she's even read any of the cards that were attached to them."

"What about the flowers?"

"I think I also saw them on the trash an hour later after Jess had given them to her."

The two of them sigh but muster up a smile when you walk back to them.

"We're ready to head to the conference. We can go whenever you're ready."

"Thank you, (y/n). I'll meet you downstairs in a minute. I need to talk to Sam about something."

You nod and make your way downstairs. You knew they were talking about you again, no doubt about how they could ask you out. Ever since Ms. Luthor had employed you to be her bodyguard, Ms. Luthor and Ms. Arias had been trying to ask you out. You liked the two of them but there was no way you could accept going out on a date with you. They liked you now but surely they would hate you when they learned about your true self. Mainly how the 1/3 of your vampire genes were the reason why you could only eat and drink blood. You could tolerate normal human food but it tasted disgusting after a while.

"So what can we do? Obviously, nothing is working."

"Why don't we just ask her? That way, there's no confusion on any side."

Lena nods in agreement. Sam was right. The two of them headed back downstairs, finding that you were nowhere in sight. In your place was the second in command of Lena's security.

"What happened to (y/n)?"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Luthor. She called me to let me know that she won't be able to accompany you this evening. Rest assured that I'll make sure that everything goes smoothly."

Lena had no doubt about that but she had been disappointed that they couldn't ask you out. She couldn't help but feel like it wasn't a coincidence.

"On second thought, I need you to drive to (y/n)'s place."

"But, Ms. Luthor, what about the conference."

"Right." She pulls out her phone and in a few quick words, she had Jess cancel the whole thing. "You're dismissed for the evening."

He had a vague idea of what they planned to do but didn't say anything. Simply thanked her and left them after helping them climb into the car.

X

Lena and Sam stood at your door as they waited for you to open the door.

"I don't think she wants us here. Surely, she can see that we've been knocking for the past few minutes."

Lena stepped back and looked at the dark windows.

"I don't think she's home."

There's a sudden noise coming from the back and wanting to investigate if it was you, the two of them head to your backyard. They had expected to find a small animal to be scavenging your trash but instead found you covered in blood.

"(y/n)!"

Your eyes widen when you see them and you quickly rush to make it inside your home. Lena and Sam stand in your way to check you for injuries.

"What happened? I can't find any injuries."

"Neither can I."

The two of them whisper to you. When you start to speak, their eyes land to the fangs that were retracting.

"I can explain."

X

"So you're 1/3 werewolf, 1/3 vampire and 1/3 Kryptonian?"

Lena asked curiously. You nod, expecting for them to yell curses at you but nothing ever comes.

"I really should give you a raise. You're the complete package. I can't afford to lose you to someone else because I don't pay you for your worth."

"Ms. Luthor, you don't have to do that. Trust me when I say that I quite like working for you."

"I'm giving you a raise and please, call me Lena."

"No, Ms. Arias for me. I prefer Sam."

You nod and then look between the two of them.

"You should go. You're both late to your conference."

You stand up to lead them out the door but they don't budge. No doubt that they were going to ask you what you had been avoiding since you left them alone.

"Actually, we came here to ask you something."

"Yeah, we were hoping you would go out on a date with us."

"Me? Nature's freak?"

The two of them wince at your given nickname.

"You're not a freak, (y/n). You were given gifts."

"I don't know. I wouldn't wish this on anymore."

Sam and Lean walk up to you. Each one of them taking your hand.

"Well they are gifts. But that's not the point. We'd like to take you out on a date. We've been asking you for weeks but you always threw aways the cards."

"Oh I know. I did it on purpose."

"What why?"

"Please, if you've lived as long as I have. You would know that it's a good idea to avoid relationships because of who I am."

"We don't care. Sam was born to be a world killer and I was born in a family of psychopaths. Just one date. If it doesn't go well, we won't bother you again."

"One date?"

They both happily nod.

"One date then."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Time Travel

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 3

Andrea Rojas - Three

Cate Blanchett - Jealous

Alex Danvers - Hired Part 2

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 3

Katie McGrath - Con

Jean Grey - Pregnant Part 2

Lena Luthor - SleepTalking Part 2

Lena Luthor - Lord

Dianna Agron -

Alex Danvers/Maggie Sawyer - Experiment

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Tease

Zelda Spellman - Break Up

Ava Sharpe/Sara Lance - Soulmates Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!

You/Katie McGrath and others Imagines - Part 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara