You/Penelope Garcia - Kidnapped

"(y/n)! I can't believe you finally decided to accept my offer

"(y/n)! I can't believe you finally decided to accept my offer."

Derek greeted you when he had arrived from one of their cases.

"Well I just couldn't resist. You kept going on and on about how great it was and I just had to check it out."

The two of you hugged and then turned to look at the rest of Derek's team.

"Everyone, this is (y/n). (y/n), this is JJ, Reid, Emily, Rossi, and Kate."

They all greet you as Derek introduces you to them.

"You already met Hotch, the only one that's missing is Penelope. You're going to love her. She's the one that holds this team together."

The team excuses themselves as their all exhausted and leave the two of you alone to talk about what you've been up to since you had last seen each other.

"Anyways, it's nice to see you again. We'll meet back here at 9AM tomorrow. Maybe you'll finally get to meet Penelope."

"I can't wait."

X

As you arrived you greeted everyone as usual. You had been looking over a file that you were working on your own when they called you into the conference room to talk about the latest case.

"Oh! You must be the rookie! It's nice to finally meet you. Derek has not been able to stop talking about how excite he is working with you again."

Penelope had held out her hand for you to shake but then lowered it when you didn't shake it.

"ohhkay, lets get started then. I sent all the files to your tablets..."

Derek gave you a weird look as you blatantly ignored Penelope. It hadn't been your intention to ignore her but you were in shook. You had never seen anyone as beautiful as Penelope and you didn't know how to act. You knew that you had to apologize for your behavior but that could wait as Penelope continued talking about the kills.

"Hi, P..Penelope, right?"

You let out a relieved sigh when she nods with a smile. You thought you had screwed up that she was going to hate you but she was all smiles.

"Yeah, that's me. Were you okay? You seemed a little out of it."

"Yeah, of course. I've just had you...I mean a lot in my mind. I'm sorry for my behavior. I didn't mean to be rude."

"Don't worry about it. You just have first day jitters. I get it. Being on the team is nerve wrecking but don't worry about it. You'll do fine. You have me."

You bite your lip when you hear her say that you had her. For some reason it made you think of kissing her so the image popped up in your head, making you blush.

"Yeah, I have you. Thanks, Penelope."

X

It really wasn't first day jitters. You could not act normal whenever Penelope was around. Not even when you were just talking on the phone, where you couldn't even see her. It made work impossible and you just knew that the team had their suspicious. They were fucking profilers for christ sake. You really regretted having to work with people that psychoanalyzed for living. You were just surprised that no one had brought it up. Especially Derek. Knowing him, he was just going to wait to make you tell her at the most inconvenient times.