You/MJ - Spidergirl

The four of you were in a heated debated, talking about the new costume change that you had done, well Spidergirl

The four of you were in a heated debated, talking about the new costume change that you had done, well Spidergirl. Ned and Peter were aware of your secret identity but MJ was still clueless. You still hadn't gotten around to telling her because you always panicked when you tried talking to her alone.

"I think Spidergirl's outfit looks awesome. The colors are perfect and the costume isn't too heavy that will impact her ability to fit.

Ned tells the group. MJ shakes her head.

"No way. I think it looks too tacky. Looks like she came out of a cartoon with those colors. They are too bright."

You gasp loudly, taking personal offense about the fact that she insulted 'Spidergirl's' costume.

"She's supposed to be the Friendly Neighborhood Spidergirl. She can't go around wearing dull colors. They have to be bright."

MJ smiles, biting her lip as you took the bait. She was more than aware of who you were but she was just waiting for you to tell her. MJ had ended up piecing it together after the 3rd time you asked her if the two of you could talk alone. At first, she thought you were going to end up telling you that you liked her and she was always disappointed whenever you would make up some ridiculous random lie when panic struck. It was honestly adorable at this point.

"Yeah, well I think dull colors will look better. She can still be friendly while wearing them."

The bell rings, not allowing you to explain to her all the reasons why Spidergirl needed to wear bright colors. MJ just smirks when she notices the pout you were sporting.

"See, dull is better."

X

The rest of the day, all you can think about was if maybe MJ was right about dull colors being better. It made it impossible to concentrate in classes because you kept drawing new costumes to fit MJ's idea of Spidergirl looking better in dull colors. The final bell rings and you rush out of school to continue coming up with new designs for new costumes. You're just about to turn to the street of your apartment when you hear screams. Without hesitation, you turn into an alley and rush to change into the costume, stopping for a second just to look at the colors.

You arrive at the scene a few minutes later to find Vulture wrecking havoc in the park. You're swing close enough to get a good look at him to find that he was holding on to someone.

"Ah Spidergirl! You took your time. I almost let your friend fall to her death because I was getting bored."

You look down to his arms to find MJ struggling to get out of his hold.

"Let her go, Vulture!"

He smirks and flies up to the tallest building in the city.

"As you wish!"

He drops her, making MJ scream in fear. You push yourself to swing closer to the building.

"MJ!"

With one last swing, you catch her in your arms and make your way to leave her in a safe place.

"Stay here. You'll be safe."

"Please be careful, (y/n)"

You're making your way to catch Vulture when you stop as you hear your name.

"MJ, I..."

"Go, we'll talk later."

You nod and head out to where Vulture was flying around.

X

MJ watches in amazement at the way you're easily able to trick him into one of the webs that you had connected between a couple of buildings. Without any trouble, you carry him down to the cops, handing him over to take him to prison. You stick around to take a couple of pictures and sign a few items before swinging back to MJ.

You're about to start speaking when MJ holds up her index finger and makes her way over to stand before you.

"No more secrets."

She reaches up to grab the edge of your mask and slips it off.

"MJ, I wanted to tell you. I just didn't know how."

"Oh, I know. I got the hint after the 3rd time you requested to talk alone."

You blush brightly, remembering all those times you cowardly lied to her.

"I'm not mad. I've also kept something from you."

MJ grips the front of your suit to pull you down so you were both at eye level. You bite your lip and gulp loudly, feeling like she was going to slap you. Your pleasantly surprised when you suddenly feel a pair of lips against yours. It takes you a second to process what's happening and kiss her back.

"That I like you."

"I did not see that coming but I'm so glad that you told me. I would've never had the courage to tell you that I like you too."

"Trust me, I know and that's okay."

X

Nat and Peter smile widely when they see you and MJ walk hand in hand to the table they were sitting at.

"I take it that (y/n) finally told you everything?"

"Not exactly...I ended up telling her that I knew about her little secret and I was the one who kisses her first."

You blush brightly as they both smirk at you.

"I wanted to tell her! I would just panic."

Your get redder when MJ kisses your cheek.

"It's okay, you're fucking adorable."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katie McGrath - PhD

Eva Green - Consultant

Lena Luthor - Architect

Saskia De Merindol - Partner

Lena Luthor - Adoption

Sam Arias - Chicken

Kara Danvers - Hurt

Selina Kyle - Heirloom

Lena Luthor - Soulmate Part 2

Mia Torrento - Sour Part 2

Cher Horowitz - Comfortable

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard

Lena Luthor - Werewolf

Maeve Wiley - Lucifer Part 2

Kara Danvers - Red String

Wanda Maximoff - Screw Up

Lena Luthor - Gone

Katie McGrath - Dinner Part 2

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 1

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 2

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 3

Miss Honey - Caught

Sam Arias - Escape

Natasha Negovanlis - Annoyance

Laurel Lance - Friends

Morgana Pendragon - Story

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!