You/Daenerys Targaryen - Guard

Missandei covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing as Daenerys almost tripped because she had been checking you out as you trained

Missandei covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing as Daenerys almost tripped because she had been checking you out as you trained. They were on their way to the throne room when Daenerys took notice that you were outside training with the new swords that were to be used against the white walkers.

"Your majesty, are you alright?"

Daenerys dusts off her coat and just nods while continuing to follow the rest of her council to the throne room.

"I'm fine. Just had a slight mishap."

Missandei doesn't believe her reasoning but doesn't say anything as they continue to walking.

At the meeting, Missandei could tell that Daenerys was distracted. She hadn't said a single word since the meeting began and the rest of her council was taking notice that the queen was distracted.

"My queen, they're asking for you opinion."

"I cannot make a decision about this. I trust your judgement to make the right decision and lead our army to victory. I must go attend an important matter."

Daenerys excuses herself and heads back to the bridge where she could still see you train with the sword. She thought she was alone when she hears someone clear their throat.

"Something caught you eye, Daenerys? Or more like someone?"

Daenerys is embarrassed that she had been caught checking out one of the guards by Missandei.

"Not a word about this, Missandei. I trust that you'll be quiet about this."

Missandei attempts to hold back her smile but she can't as she watches how flustered Daenerys is about getting caught.

"This stays between us."

She leans against the bridge to get a closer of who was training. All she's able to see is Greyworm and you, one of Daenerys' personal guards.

"I only see two people in the direction that you're looking at. I know for a fact that you're not checking out Greyworm so it must be, (y/n), isn't it?"

Daenerys sighs as she looks down to watch you train with the sword. Watching you handle the sword was just making her think of all kinds of things that she would let you do to her.

"I can't help it. She's just so...amazing?"

"Amazing? I'm surprised that you didn't choose other words to describe her."

"Like what?"

Missandei smirks and begins to list off the words that come to mind while looking at Greyworm.

"Hot, sexy, gorgeous, charming, fuckable...."

Daenerys covers Missandei's mouth to stop her from uttering another word.