You/Andrea Rojas - Three

You pouted at Andrea as she glared at you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You pouted at Andrea as she glared at you. You had been trying to convince her to head home early but she refused to budge. Saying that she wanted to stay longer to be able to win at least one of the games. You tried to tell her that you could let her win at home but she refused to budge.

"Stop it, (y/n). Behave yourself or I will punish you when we go home."

You crossed your arms and stared down at the stupid board game that was preventing you from going home. Andrea had been busy all week and today had been the only day that she had come home early. Instead of heading home so the two of you could get reacquainted with each other, Andrea had invited to come to game night, saying how she would hate to be the reason that you couldn't come to game night.

You gasped loudly when you felt Andrea pinch your inner thigh. No doubt that it might bruise.

"Wipe that frown from your face. I'm not giving you another chance."

You gulped loudly as you saw her glare. You could tell that her patience was running thin and no doubt that if you continued to misbehave that you were going to get punished back home. You bit your lip and debated your choices. Wipe the frown and stay for whoever knows how long or continue glaring and have Andrea drag you out of Kara's apartment to punish you at home.

A few minutes later and you feel Andrea pull you close to her by your ear. It made you whimper and have everyone turn to stare at the two of you but you didn't say anything, simply just gave them a smile as Andrea talked to you.

"I warned you. We're not going home. I changed my mind. We'll stay and have you do your punishment here."

"But Andrea..."

Another tug at your ear and you shut up.

X

It's the end of the night and you were exhausted. You stood and headed to the door, ready to head back home when Andrea calls for you.

"Where do you think you're going. You promised that you were going to clean the mess."

You gave her a confused look, unsure of when you had mentioned cleaning anything. Once glance at her and you just knew that this was your punishment.

"Oh right. It slipped my mind."

You mumbled as you went back and started to clean everything. Kara and Alex just laugh over the fact that you were completely whipped by Andrea.

"What are you two laughing about? Why don't you help her?"

Lena tells Kara, with Kelly nodding in agreement.

Kara and Alex sighed, knowing it was just better to do as they had asked. They knew that dire consequences would happen if they didn't listen to them. With the three siblings cleaning, their girlfriends and the rest of their friends just sat back in the couch and watched them clean.

"I found it hilarious that the three of them are completely whipped by the 3 of you. I mean, what are the chances?"

"Winn! Shut up"

The three off you yell in unison. Your girlfriends just watched in amusement as the three of you gave him a death glare.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Cate Blanchett - Jealous

Alex Danvers - Hired Part 2

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 3

Katie McGrath - Con

Jean Grey - Pregnant Part 2

Lena Luthor - SleepTalking Part 2

Lena Luthor - Lord

Dianna Agron -

Alex Danvers/Maggie Sawyer - Experiment

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Tease

Zelda Spellman - Break Up

Ava Sharpe/Sara Lance - Soulmates Part 2

Jennifer Honey - ??(Fluff)

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!