You/Katie McGrath - Live Part 2

"You guys are ridiculous, I can't believe you forgot about the live and had a full on flour war

"You guys are ridiculous, I can't believe you forgot about the live and had a full on flour war."

"It was Katie's fault! You saw how she started it. I was innocently minding my own business and reading questions out loud and then my mouth was suddenly filled with flour."

Katie rolled her eyes at you. She was the actress but sometimes you really could be a drama queen.

"The tiniest amount landed in your mouth. You were just being a baby."

"Okay! Lets not start again. We'll just say it was even."

Andrea interrupts the two of you before both of you start to argue about who started it.

"She started it..."

You muttered under your breath, making Katie turn around and raise her eyebrow at you.

"What did you say?"

"Not again!" Nicole throws her hands in the air in exasperation. "I need a drink to be able to deal with the two of you. Did you make the cake, Katie?"

Katie just motions to the kitchen as the two of you continued arguing about who's fault it.

Everyone piles in the kitchen, not wanting to be in the middle of it all.

"We should stop them, right?"

"You're more than welcome to try Melissa. They're out for blood when it comes to this. I'm not getting in the middle of it."

Nicole warns her.

"So, we're just going to stay here and finish Katie's cake while the continue arguing."

"I'm fine with that. Azie? Andrea? Chyler?"

They all nod and start to cut the cake in slices.

"What if we restart the live and ask the fans to help settle the debate. They're not going to listen to us but maybe they'll be able to figure it out there."

"That's not a bad idea, Azie. Lets do it. Grab the cake!"

X

Everyone was in the living room, watching you and Katie debate what had happened. On one side of the room, it was just you and Katie sitting on the couch as the phone faced the two of you and on the other side, it was the rest of the cast that watched the two argue and eat the rest of Katie's cake.

"You all saw how I was just going to ask Katie a question! She started it."

You defended yourself while reaching for another slice of cake.

"Oh please! I barely even threw you any flour. There was no reason for you to dump all our flour on me."

"That's not true."

You mumbled as you covered your mouth to hide what you were eating as you continued to defend yourself. Everyone kept quiet as they watched in amusement as you slowly got drunk without realizing it.

Katie was just amused that you had yet again gotten drunk by eating the cake that she explicitly told you not to eat too much of. The two of you continued arguing but Katie knew that she had to cut the live short since you would lose your filter as you got drunker.

"Alright, I think that's it for now. You guys were huge help on settling our argument but we're going to have to sign off because this one" She points to you. "Got herself drunk again."

You pout as she accused you of getting drunk.

"...did not. You're drunk."

You mumbled. Katie just smiled and leaned in to kiss you before saying her goodbyes to the fans and then letting the rest of the cast say bye.

The cast stuck around for a little while longer until the cake finished and then said their goodbyes to let the two of you rest.

"Wasn't drunk. You just knew that you were going to lose."

You mumbled to Katie as you cuddled close to her.

"Mmm. That's not it but if that makes you feel better then sure."

"That's right. I win."

X

You woke up with the killer headache, finding that Katie had left some pain killers and water for you to take along with a note.

'Went to pick up some breakfast. Told you that you had gotten drunk. I'm making a special cake for you without any alcohol. Love you!'

You groaned loudly and fell back on the bed as you remembered what had happened last night. You were now going to be on a strict, no cake diet.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Villanelle - NYC

Katie McGrath - Messages

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire Part 3

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!