Always Will

Kim Taehyung

Any second now. You took in a deep breath to try and calm your nerves. Today is a big day and no one can fight you on that. Not that anyone would. Who would fight the bride on her wedding day? You would be able to take them down anyway. You've only been in one physical fight in your entire life and you won that. To be honest, it still leaves you feeling pretty proud of yourself. She was crazy to begin with seeing as you're standing here in a white dress about to marry Kim Taehyung and not her precious Jungkook oppa. You were innocent the entire time and you refuse to let anyone tell you different. Though right now really wasn't the time for you to be getting heated over things that happened years ago back in high school.

The only reason memories like that were flooding back into your head was because of a special guest Taehyung managed to get at the wedding. He invited him through email, text, call, mail, and everything he could literally think of. You were a bit worried when Taehyung told you he knew his address. You had a feeling Taehyung would personally knock on his door and beg him to come to the wedding. It worked though. After persistently asking and not leaving him alone, Mr. Pyo was at your wedding. The boys couldn't stop staring at the man in awe. The man was now in his late fifties with his hair finally turning grey. Taehyung expected it to turn grey faster or fall out with how much he pestered the man in the past back in high school.

Even when Taehyung stopped having Mr. Pyo as a first year, he made sure to visit the man. He would constantly try to remind Mr. Pyo that he existed. It didn't matter to Taehyung if he got strange looks from others when he called Mr. Pyo 'Appa'. It felt true to him. Mr. Pyo just took it as an annoying joke that Taehyung was taking too far. It wasn't until graduation day that a lot came out. Not only did Jungkook expose Taehyung and you as a couple to the entire graduating class, but Mr. Pyo put his foot down and told Taehyung to stop calling him 'Appa'. Taehyung became quiet as he told Mr. Pyo that he was the only older male figure he liked in his life. Mr. Pyo eventually told Taehyung to do as he pleased and left.

Taehyung maintained a close relationship with his math teacher. It was a lot more Taehyung bothering Mr. Pyo still. While you were in college learning elementary school education, Taehyung was at the center with young kids himself. Except when he had free time, he would call Mr. Pyo. He kept tabs on the aging man just so he could invite him to your wedding without any conflicts. So here Mr. Pyo was as he stood next to you. He didn't think he would be right by your side at the moment, but it just sort of turned out that way. Your parents unfortunately couldn't come to your wedding. They were supposed to but Dad needed his gallbladder out so now Mom was looking after him at the hospital before they discharge him.

"Is it really okay for me to be doing this?" Mr. Pyo sighed heavily. He stood in a suit that was all black. Not a single color that matched with your wedding's theme was on him, but he was the only one who could do the job. Taehyung asked him, of course.

"There's no one else who can do it," You answered with a smile. Mr. Pyo pursed his lips as he watched you giggle. You were bright and cheerful. How could you not be? You were getting married today! You were standing in a white dress that made you feel like a beautiful princess. Five year old you would probably faint with how you look. It felt like a dream. Holding your bouquet tightly, you glanced at the wedding planner who was making sure everything was running smoothly. The rest of the boys had already gone down the aisle, meeting Taehyung at the far end with the officiator.

"Are you sure you want to marry him?" Mr. Pyo then asked as you gave him a quick glare.

"What kind of question is that?" You pouted. "We literally confessed to each other in your classroom! MET in your classroom! It's fate, Mr. Pyo, and the fact that you're going to be giving me away to Taehyung at my own wedding makes a lot of sense. Don't you think so?" You batted your eyes at the older man who didn't seem to be moved by any of your words. Another sigh left him as he stayed silent. He stuck out his elbow which basically meant that he was agreeing to what you were saying. Yay! Giggling, you wrapped your arm around his as the wedding planner nodded her head.