Dreams

Jimin Bonus Ending

The summer without the eldest boys was sad. Everyone felt the difference if we ever showed up at the warehouse. Changes were slowly being made so no one really hung out there anymore. Namjoon would have construction workers there, so Taehyung didn't want to bother them. Namjoon and Hoseok have become busier now that the school year has started already. Hoseok is Ms. Moon's apprentice so he tends to go her salon after school for practice. Namjoon is busy with studying and creating the center. That leaves you with your fellow second year boys. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin were free to hang out all the time.

The four of you are together no matter what. Jungkook may be working towards his dream of becoming a videogame developer, but he still has time to spend with friends. Taehyung has the most free time since he has a guaranteed job with Namjoon in the future. His only real task is to graduate high school. Then Jimin and you are inseparable. He's your best friend after all. He tells you everything that goes on in his life. Especially now that he's a trainee at Jam Entertainment. You're so proud of him and he hears those words constantly because it's the truth. It's how you feel and you simply adore seeing his giant smiles. Jimin can be very cute without even trying.

"Let's go to the park today!" Taehyung suggested.

"I'm down." Jungkook smiled as he looked at you.

"Me too!" You nodded. Taehyung clasped his hands excitedly together. There was only one person who hadn't accepted the invitation yet. Jimin stayed quiet and fidgeted with his long sleeve. Jungkook raised a brow at him, waiting for an answer.

"Are you free, Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"I...don't think so." Jimin pressed his lips tightly. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"You can't hang out with us?" Taehyung began to frown. "Does Jam Entertainment need you again?"

"I'm sorry..." Jimin stared down at his feet. You placed your hand on his shoulder, squeezing it.

"It's okay, Jiminie. You don't have to worry about it at all." You smiled. "We can always hang out another time."

"You're almost becoming as busy as our hyungs." Jungkook sighed. "What if you called in sick?"

"Is that a thing?" Taehyung turned to Jimin.

"Guys, no. If Jimin has Jam Entertainment in his schedule then he has to go." You crossed your arms.

Jimin had a thankful expression as you spoke for him. He didn't want to ignore his friends, but he was a trainee. He knew he would get busy with this. Lately, whenever Taehyung or Jungkook wanted to hang out as a group, Jimin could never come. Jam Entertainment always needed him to practice. They needed him for one reason or the other. Training takes a lot of time so you guys understood how demanding it could be. It just sucks seeing him less and less. Now when school ends, it's always you hanging out with Jungkook and Taehyung. It's fun as always but you'd be lying if you said you didn't miss Jimin. You wanted to hang out with all the second years or sometimes you just want to spend time alone with Jimin. Dancing like idiots on the track field like you used to.

"I'll make sure to tell you guys when I have a free day." Jimin assured them. "I do want to hang out with you guys though. Please understand."

"We do, Jiminie." Taehyung nodded his head lightly. He gave Jimin a small smile since he wanted to support his best friend. He also just wanted to spend one afternoon with him too. "You know that."

"Thanks, Tae. I'll make time after school one day so we can all hang out again. Promise!" Jimin smiled, his eyes becoming cute crescents. Jungkook shoved his hands in his pockets as Jimin faced him.