Uncontrolled

Ch.43

Jungkook's P.O.V.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Taehyung's an idiot. They all get on my nerves when they mention steroids. I know that I can't deny I got into them, but I'd rather forget. Sometimes I feel like trying one more pill, but I know I can't. I would disappoint everyone and especiallymyself. The reason I got into them in the first place was because I was tiredof being weak. I am stronger than everyone else in the gang, but I wanted to bestronger. When we do deals with people who order steroids, I feel almosttempted sometimes to just try again. But I can't. Namjoon stopped doing steroiddeals because of that. He never asked me, but I guess he knew my struggle. Thethings I did when I was on steroids still upset me. Everyone tried so hard tomake me clean. Then the withdrawal symptoms were a b*tch to deal with. Pain hada whole new meaning to me at that point. So yes, it still gets on my nerveswhen my hyung's bring it up. I'm reminded of my mistakes, my temptations, and howI still need to grow as a person. Too many emotions that I didn't want tounpack. 

Putting down my phone, I turn over on my bed to lay on my back. The Jungkook (F/n) knows is the same Jungkook he knows. All the hyungs have been teasing me lately for having feelings for her. They don't bother Jimin about it too much because they like my reactions. They want to get a rise out of me and I can't help it. (F/n)'s the first girl I like. Most of them aren't that interesting or worth my attention. For the longest time, I ignored girls despite them showing interest in me. I never understood that. It was always so weird. Mainly because my mind was always focused on sports. Everything was on sports until I became a first year. I quit sports, met Taehyung and Jimin, and got introduced to the gang.

Then I met (F/n). At first, I didn't care about her. I figured Taehyung was into her, but he was just being friendly. He makes friends like it's nothing. Before I knew it, (F/n) got closer to the gang and I took a liking to her. That bad thing is that I have to compete against Jimin for her. Too bad I'm in the lead. Jimin hyung is nice, but he won't stand a chance. If there's one thing I'm good at which I'm good at everything, is winning. My only problem is changing my strategy to get (F/n) into me after she said she just wanted to be friends. By the time we're second years, she's going to be my girlfriend for sure. Nothing is going to stop me on that. I turned off the lights and finally went to sleep as I thought about the question Taehyung asked me. He's always saying stupid stuff.

The next morning, I did my usually schedule. Get ignored by my parents and then go to school. I met up with Taehyung and entered Mr. Pyo's classroom. He looked extra tired today. What's his deal? Occasionally, I felt bad for him since he had to put up with Taehyung. At the same time, I wanted him to feel bad for me since he only has to deal with the silver hair for one class. Imagine my pain! Just kidding. Taehyung and I our good friends, but I love picking on my hyungs. We don't speak formally to each other, but they're always so surprised to see me insulting them. I accepted the rule of speaking informally fairly quickly. Jimin took some time and (F/n) adjusted pretty quick like me. Taehyung still talks formally to the elder members often, but only because he admires them so much.

Class was over and I spent another class not talking. (F/n) tried tutoring Taehyung which I knew was a lost cause. Mr. Pyo refused to reteach the lesson, so he was whining over that for most of the class. Mr. Pyo managed to keep his cool this time. I thought he was going to murder someone when Taehyung told Mr. Pyo to forget professionalism and let favoritism get to him, implying that Taehyung is his favorite. (F/n) didn't say a word, but I knew she wanted to laugh. It was funny. We waited in the hall as Jimin joined us. We didn't stand too close to (F/n) like we used to. The only one allowed to be near her was Taehyung and the other hyungs because they didn't kiss her or fight someone over her.