A Collection of Memories

Now I know what you're think. Why am I getting an update for Warehouse when she's done? What's wrong with Dina/Nathalie/this loser (whatever you call me)? Well...A Warehouse Full of Memories has always been an important story to me seeing as it was my first full length book, my first BTS story, and my first a lot of things. This story is finished. I won't make a sequel, but Warehouse officially turns 2 years old this May 24th 2020 uwu so to celebrate that I wrote seven extra bonus endings for each of the boys.

Some of them take place after their ending, some dive a little deeper into a part I was vague about, or mention things that I didn't talk about at all. This is just my celebration of Warehouse and my final touch to it. I could have left the ideas in my head, but I mentioned them on an instagram live to the two people who bothered to watch me and told them to keep it a secret skfsdkvks I reveal too much on instagram. Anyway, since they knew and I said it out loud I figured I would have to eventually make it like I said and here it is. I kept my word!! I wrote the endings even if they weren't the longest. It's just a little something something to enjoy :)

Thank you for reading A Warehouse Full of Memories and enjoy~!