Bad Plan Gone Right

Ch.17

The plan wasn't genius. It wasn't terrible or anything like that but calling it smart would be stupid. This was going to get all of you in more trouble. You tried bringing that up to them, but they said it didn't matter anymore. This plan would apparently teach the older members that the first years don't need a babysitter. Anything to get everyone their freedom back. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't want to get scolded again while Jimin and you wanted privacy. Hoseok had no idea that any plan was in motion today. The day the four of you came up with a plan, Hoseok searched everywhere but Mr. Pyo's classroom. He figured all of you would have left already and didn't see why Jimin would go in there. He was absolutely clueless.

Taehyung mainly came up with the plan while Jungkook and Jimin added a few things. Sadly, you didn't participate on their shenanigans. That was sarcasm. They wouldn't change their minds about this plan. You wanted something that would actually help you be welcomed back into the warehouse. This was going to possibly get you banned. It was too late anyway. Jungkook and Taehyung gave each other a nod as class ended. Jungkook was going to walk with you to the usual spot while Taehyung would cause something in the hall. Hoseok would handle him, not noticing that Jimin hadn't arrived. Every day, the school's janitor enters the campus after the first class. Jimin was going to steal his keys to open and lock any doors on campus.

There was no need for the plan to be this extra, but Taehyung insisted. Once Jimin got the keys, he would give them to Jungkook to protect. That's when Jungkook pulled you out of your seat towards the window sill. He sat next to you with his arm over your shoulder. It was a little embarrassing since it was just the two of you in the hall this time. No Taehyung or Jimin standing by. It made the two of you appear like a couple. What are you thinking right now? You're supposed to be focusing on this ridiculous plan! Shaking off those weird thoughts, the two of you soon heard Taehyung's screaming. Mr. Pyo was coming down the hall with Taehyung attached to his leg like a child. Hoseok was trying to handle the situation, but Mr. Pyo didn't want to see either of them.

"Mr. Pyo, I have Daddy issues!" Taehyung cried out, scrunching his face like he was in pure agony.

"Get off me or I'm giving you detention!" Mr. Pyo shouted.

"Do you remember me, Mr. Pyo? I'm Taehyung's friend! I don't know why he's acting like this," Hoseok said to get a glare from the adult.

Jungkook let out a snort at the scene. Hoseok was trying his best as the babysitter. He didn't sign up for this, but it had to be done. While Hoseok handled the troubled Taehyung, you randomly heard a disapproving grunt. Turning your head from the direction the sound came from, you saw Jimin staring at the two of you unhappily. Jungkook only raised his brow and snatched the keys that were in Jimin's fist. You patted the spot next to you and Jimin quickly took you up on your offer. He even made sure to push Jungkook's arm off to hold you. Why were these two acting like this all of a sudden? They were fighting and so you just stood up from the window sill. It got them to stop and worry about where you were going now. They were unbelievable.

The plan was still in motion. Jungkook frowned once Jimin took your hand, loudly announcing that you two had to go to physical education together. Shaking your head, you told the maknae goodbye before getting pulled away. From here, the plan would only get worse. Jimin was fully alert for the next steps while you didn't care anymore. He did admit that he found the plan stupid, but he couldn't think of anything else. Park Jimin was going to take the first route that he saw to get you back at the warehouse. It did make you appreciate the plan a little more. It also made you note how mature and logical Jimin was compared to the other first years. He still had a typical conscious compared to the other members. After physical education class ended, it was time to continue the plan.