* Authors Note *

Now...for my reason of calling attention to those who have read A Warehouse Full of Memories is because I am so sh00k. I repeat. Sh00k. I remember writing this story and struggling to get even ten views. Then somehow, this story just started rolling. It rolled so fast and I can't believe the number I see for the views now.

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO. AAAAAAAAAAAAH. ONLY FANCY STORIES GET THIS FAR. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT 'FANCY' STORIES MEAN BUT LIKE FRICK, SORT OF MAKES SENSE. I...I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. My precious baby, A Warehouse full of Memories has achieved...

100k views.

QwQ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh thank you SO MUCH. I'm so happy you guys read this story in the first place. Warehouse truly is my baby that I'm proud of. I just wanted to say thank you since this is my first story to ever reach such a milestone. I never thought I would be one of those people who could get that many views. It's so crazy, but I appreciate it so much!!

To the people who read and enjoyed Warehouse, I've written another BTS story. You might not be aware of it if you don't follow me or checked my published works. I'm writing a new story called A New Era of Heroes. That's right. Me, back at it again with the long vague titles and the strange covers. Hopefully, y'all like the story anyway. I'm very proud of that one too! If you're not really into heroes or that story in particular, I will be writing more BTS fanfics in the future! I have a lot of things planned~

If Warehouse ever reaches another milestone, I don't think I will make another author's note. Just know that I am forever grateful since Warehouse rekindled my love for writing. BTS gave me passion again as well as inspiration. I couldn't be more grateful <3

I will give some of my social media in case any of you are interested in getting to know me. Don't be afraid. I don't bite! But do beware~ if you leave me a message and leave only 'Hi' then you most likely won't get a response lol I'm sorry. I'm just like that. My irl friends get frustrated bUT I NEED A CONVERSATION TO ROLL WITH. LIKE IF YOU LEAVE, "YO MAN, HOSEOK IS JUST SO DANG DISRESPECTFUL. WHO GAVE HIM THE RIGHT TO BE A FULL COURSE MEAL??" THEN YOU'LL MOST LIKELY GET A REPLY. OR EVEN "MY LITTLE BROTHER JUST DABBED" AND I'LL SAY "FRICK, ME TOO". I'M TOO AWKWARD TO ROLL WITH HI. THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS. SORRY. WE CAN DO THIS.

Anyway lol off with the social media~

Instagram: _dina_soar

Get to see all the fanfiction updates and more interaction from me~!

Snapchat: mexiconj
Lots of pictures/videos of my pets. I love my babies uwu

DeviantArt: Dina-soar
I've recently started posting my art if you wanted to look at that. I'll be posting another drawing soon!

Quotev: Mexico
The same as wattpad but I leave a lot more activity messages. More of me screaming or telling a story of what happened in my day.

Tumblr: megapun
I reblog a bunch of stuff I think is funny lol you get to see my bad humor and how easily entertained I am.

Anyways, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!