New Leader

Ch.30

Lunch today wasn't the most appetizing. Taehyung scrunched up his face in disgust once he witnessed what the school was giving you. The first years were taking a guess on what is was. It was funny at first until you realized how actually hungry you were. Jimin was kind enough to give you an extra snack. Then Jungkook offered you half of his meal so generously. Taehyung saw what they were doing and told you that you could have the rest of his juice box. Giggling, you thanked them for their kindness. Even though they gave these items to you, you still felt bad for taking it all. Jimin assured you it was fine by the time Seokjin and Yoongi came out of the cafeteria.

Almost everyone was here except for the second years. Taehyung let out a worried sound at the same time his face was stuffed. His brows were knitted tightly together when the third years showed up. They're always the last arrive. Jungkook and Jimin were confused too since their leader wasn't present. Nor was Hoseok and he would always alert you guys where Namjoon was. Where's Hoseok!? He's still going to SuChin so you wanted to see him. Taking a big bite of the food Jungkook gave you, Seokjin and Yoongi sat down to finally notice the worried stares of the first years

Yoongi was automatically startled to see the younger members staring at him so intensely. Seokjin raised a brow before blowing you guys a kiss. Jungkook immediately made a face at his hyung's actions. That face didn't make the third year too happy. While Yoongi was unsettled, Seokjin grew offended by the maknae who wasn't pleased by the eldest's famous flying kisses. Jimin let out a chuckle at that to only offend Seokjin even more. Things have gotten way off track now. Somehow Seokjin took worried faces as they want a flying kiss.

"Hey, don't make that face! And you, what are you laughing at!?" Seokjin leaned over his crossed legs, pointing an accusing finger at the blonde next to you.

"Hyung! Where's Namjoon?" Taehyung asked. "And Hoseok?"

"Yeah! We don't want your sloppy kisses. Where are the second years!?" Jungkook shouted to get a glare from Seokjin.

"Sloppy kisses?? You obnoxious little brat—" Seokjin began to get fired up, but Yoongi interrupted with a monotone voice.

"They have to stay in class during lunch. Hoseok got in trouble and managed to get Namjoon in his mess." Yoongi took a bite of his apple. "They have to make it up to the teacher."

"Aw, Hoseok hyung." Taehyung laughed. "I wish I could've seen what he did to get him and Namjoon hyung in trouble."

Jungkook agreed with Taehyung on that. When Hoseok became the babysitter of the first years, that's when they found out that he was a huge troublemaker in class. He went further to make teacher's hate their jobs than Taehyung did with Mr. Pyo. It was almost admirable, but at the same time you'd rather not be in that class. A few of the things Hoseok did were so crazy. You'll stay with Taehyung's mild disturbance in the class. Mr. Pyo would also take Kim Taehyung any day over his old student Jung Hoseok. Shaking your head at the silly thoughts, you listened to Jimin asking about what they're going to do after school. Knowing Hoseok, he'll probably get himself after school detention and Namjoon would be brought into it too.

"Namjoon always puts me in charge if he's not around." Yoongi stretched his arm. "I also know what we're supposed to do today."

"What's that?" Jungkook took a bite of his rice.

"Finish the crate organizing since you guys stopped in the middle of it." Yoongi gave a sharp glare at the young boys. They all nodded with light embarrassment. They got so excited when Namjoon came that they forgot about work. Plus, sleeping Yoongi couldn't tell them what to do anymore.