Introductions

Ch.14

Jimin's P.O.V.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yoongi gave a cold hard stare at the guy across from us. Seokjin had calmed down from the rage he had felt earlier. He was angry with Yoongi, but not enough to want him dead. Jungkook had his arm wrapped around his stomach as he held himself against the truck. I could see it in his eyes how conflicted he felt. He was still in no condition to fight, but he wanted to protect his fellow member. How though? They had a gun. Taehyung was still at a loss for words. Too many things were happening that I was almost in the same boat. The questions running through my head were giving me a head ache. Yoongi displayed no fear on his face despite having the gun ready to kill. All the guy had to do was pull the trigger.

"F*ck off." Yoongi scoffed.

"What? Don't remember me?" The male lifted the gun into the air and shot a bird. All of us let out a breath of relief to not have Yoongi be the one with a bullet in him. It was still a little disturbing to watch the bird's body fall down. Seokjin muttered my name as well as the other first years. He told us to stand behind him. The situation was still unclear. Jungkook almost refused to hide, but he had to follow orders.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Seokjin shouted in a whispered hush. Jungkook looked down as he came behind the eldest. Yoongi kept his hands in his pocket as he calmly stared at the others. Who were they? How did they know Yoongi?

"It's been a while. I've got a gang of my own now. It's funny seeing you in a group." The guy chuckled. "I remember you hated working with others. You would only help groups if it helped you, you wou—"

"Shut up!" Yoongi stuck his middle finger out. "That was years ago! Don't come here talking like you f*cking know me."

The guy wearing the hat widened his eyes. He wasn't surprised by Yoongi's words in the slightest. He was just pretending to be offended. Taehyung was looking over Seokjin's shoulder while I held onto his arm. Jungkook was resting against Seokjin, making sure the situation didn't escalate. A part of me knew he would try to forget his pain just to defend Yoongi. I wasn't going to let that happen. I wanted to run off and hide. That's what I was good at. It sounds like I don't help, but I'm the spy that checks out the area before they do. Sneaking around, finding things and making sure that my members will be the winners if things go south.

Yoongi turned to look at us with tired eyes. The fight that was about to happen was gone. Now he had to deal with this. He started telling us quickly in a low whisper that he knew the guy in the hat from before the gang existed. Right away, Yoongi told us not to trust him or anyone associated with him. We all nodded since Yoongi has practically grown up on the streets. He's been involved in criminal activity long before he met Namjoon. He's had it the roughest out of all of us. That's why he stays in the warehouse. It's literally his home and he keeps watch over it. Even though he's never mentioned it, I figured he appreciated the warehouse as much as Taehyung did.

"Keeping secrets from me?" The guy came over, tucking the gun in his back pocket. He slung his arm over Yoongi's shoulder. "I'm Myon. I knew Yoongi back in the day and that's all you need to know."

"Get off me." Yoongi shoved him off.

Myon raised his hands in the air, finding the situation humorous. The rest of us were still shaken up by the gun. We've had situations where we've had to deal with them before but those were during deals. The part of our town where the warehouse sat was considered the safest. That may have not meant a lot, but it did mean you wouldn't see drug addicts walking around or rivaling gangs constantly leaving dead bodies. We had it lucky here and we didn't want that to change. If Yoongi didn't trust these guys, then we were going to take his side no matter what. He did have his own issues to sort out, but we all did. Maybe not as messed up as his though.