With or Without You

Ch.19

Screaming was futile. They had you trapped in a car with them going who knows how fast. No one would be able to hear you crying out for freedom. The members had ignored you for a long time, but now they were really starting to get annoyed. They had you on the floor of the car with your arms and legs tied. Your head was still covered with the cloth they put on top and it was practically soaked from your tears. One member specifically kept yelling at you to shut up, but you wouldn't. Jimin had texted you and you didn't respond despite promising. He has to know something's wrong. Hopefully the boys can save you before it's too late. Letting out another wail, the member officially lost his temper with you.

"Yah!" They kicked you in the stomach.

Feeling your body roll forward, you hit the front seats with a bang. That knocked the air out of your lungs, making you create these weird sounds of trying to breathe again. Soon you were coughing for air, and your lungs were working again. These scary men were all tired of your crying. Who knows what they're going to do to you once the car stops? It made you wish the ride would go on forever. So far, they've only smacked and kicked you. Quietly whimpering, you knew how red and warm your face was from the helpless crying. Since one actually kicked you hard this time, you decided to bite your quivering lip. Even though you wanted to continue screaming for help, you needed to realize that this was a life or death situation. You had to survive and you can't do that if they're losing their patience with you.

The car slowed down and lurched forward slightly, letting you know that the driver had parked the car. So soon!? Already, you could feel the tears welling up again. Your chest kept going up and down as you panicked. Their hands were on you again as they picked your body up like it was nothing. They were pulling you out of the car and you wanted to struggle. The urge to fight was incredibly strong. But it would be incredibly stupid to do so. There was no doubt in your mind that the boys would come to your rescue. All you had to do was buy them time. Finally, they set down your feet on the ground and pushed you into a chair. Before you could react, they were tying another rope around your body and chair. A new organ that would hold you down.

Their voices kept moving around the room. It was hard to identify them since you didn't know them that well. Myon's voice was the only one you were able to detect by how much it irritated you. That's when they roughly pulled the black sack off your head. It forcefully tugged your head back and ruffled up your hair, letting you look even worse than you already did. Myon was amused to see your puffy, tear stained face. When you first started hanging out with your friends knowing that they were gangsters, this was never a situation you pictured would happen. The most you imagined was them getting arrested or killed. Not you getting captured because you're associated with them.

Looking around at the location they brought you at, you noted that it was a lot bigger than any of the sheds across from the warehouse. It would be pretty stupid of them to bring you so close. There was barely any light in this place. It felt like the darkness would swallow all of you up until Woohyun flipped a switch that turned on a couple lights around the place. Even so, it was still dim and frightening. Myon kept a smirk on his face as he walked over to you with his hands behind his back. He was trying to intimidate you and it was unfortunately working. What were you supposed to do? You have no idea how to fight, you're tied up, and...Myon stopped hiding his hands. At the moment, he crouched down in front of you to point a gun at your face.

Time felt like it had frozen completely. It never crossed your mind that he could have such a weapon. It made your heart stop pumping blood for a second. Suddenly, the air was too hard to breathe and oxygen wasn't flowing correctly through your body. All your limbs felt numb, useless. Staring down the barrel of the gun, Myon eye's never left yours. He seemed to like your widened eyes that were struck with fear. The sweat making your forehead damp as you tried to think on how long you could survive. He enjoyed the hopeless expression slowly taking over your face. The way your lips parted to say something, but nothing coming out. He hasn't even ripped your vocal cords out yet.