Excited

Namjoon Bonus Ending

Second year has been filled with excitement. A part of you believed that the years without two of the boys would be dull, but that didn't seem to be the case. Though Seokjin and Yoongi were missed, everyone made the school year fun. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin constantly made you laugh. The four of you would hang out as much as possible. Sometimes Jimin would get busy with being a trainee, but he did his best to hang out with everyone and give Jam Entertainment his best. Then Namjoon and Hoseok were the sunbae's you guys could rely on. Hoseok cheered you up whenever you needed a boost and always teased you nonstop. It's fair to say the two of you have gotten a lot closer this year.

Then Namjoon was something else. It feels like everyday, your respect for him increases. He's working hard to achieve his dream of making the center happen. With all the money he earned from the deals, he's doing his best to make it the best facility. Ms. Kim was astonished by his goal in life and wondered where all the money came from. Apparently, she believed Namjoon had been doing part time jobs to help decrease the debt that was almost nonexistent now. He had to do some explaining, but it's all good now. Ms. Kim's just happy that Namjoon has moved on from that criminal life. She's also glad that the rest of the boys moved on with him. Now he's dedicating his life to prevent others from joining that kind of lifestyle. How admirable is that?

By the time he came clean to his mother, Namjoon became clean with you too. He already told you about the debt and the fact that his father left, but he told you everything. He told you how he searched for part time jobs without end. They always fired him because of his clumsiness and that's eventually what led Namjoon to being desperate for money. Being at the wrong place at the right time got him into the criminal world. Namjoon said that his introduction to that world wasn't the best. It started out cool, but then he was betrayed. Luckily, the betrayal got him to meet Yoongi and that's how things with the gang started to form. Then a warehouse for the gang was found and everyone became a family.

Not only is the construction of the center almost done, Namjoon and Hoseok are about to graduate. The ceremony is actually happening today. The second years were going to miss the third years with you. Namjoon and Hoseok have helped a lot of them grow up. Taehyung sat next to you as names were being called out to go on the stage. He was trying his hardest not to cry, but you were going to be strong for him. The two of you hung out last night at his place. Taehyung wanted to distract himself with his Gucci, scented candles, and you as his friend. In the end he ended up crying to you about how he won't get to see Namjoon and Hoseok that much anymore. You listened to him and did your best to cheer him up. He's luckily getting a job out of high school to work at the center with Namjoon. That made him feel better.

While he thanked you for listening to him as a friend, you only smiled and said it was no problem. The moment you went back home and entered your room, you began to cry too. It's not like you won't see them anymore. Namjoon and Hoseok are still going to be here, but it hurt. You wished you could still look for them around school if you were having a tough time. Hoseok to cheer you up and then Namjoon for his wonderful advice. He always knew how to sort out your issues. He'd take you to the porridge restaurant anytime the two of you were ever feeling down. Those memories are treasured and you never want to forget the smiles he gave you. When he gave you his coat that one afternoon when it started raining. He told you to hold onto him tightly as he peddled through the rain. Namjoon brought you back home dry while he was soaked to the bone.

"Jung Hoseok," The headmaster called out his name. Hoseok came onto the stage with a giant grin. He did it. All the boys surrounding you began to cheer for him.